The Fatboy Challenge Ten Ball

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Fatboy Challenge will be a $1,000 a man mini Ten Ball tournament held for the first time this year. It will be played on January 24-26. All matches will begin after the tournament matches conclude each night. The field is limited to the first sixteen players who sign up. Fatboy is adding $4,000 to the entry fees, so the total purse with sixteen players will be $20,000. With a full field (which I expect), we will pay $10,000 to the winner, $5,000 to second and $2,500 each to third and fourth.

The format is Single Elimination, Race To Fifteen. Darren Appleton and SVB are the first players entered, so it looks like a soft field :wink: . Any player wishing to enter should contact me here or at jayhelfert@yahoo.com. We will shut the field off at sixteen!

Last edited:

swami4u

Banned
jay helfert said:
The Fatboy Challenge will be a $1,000 a man mini Ten Ball tournament held for the first time this year. It will be played on January 28-30. All matches will begin after the tournament matches conclude each night. The field is limited to the first sixteen players who sign up. Fatboy is adding $4,000 to the entry fees, so the total purse with sixteen players will be $20,000. With a full field (which I expect), we will pay $10,000 to the winner, $5,000 to second and $2,500 each to third and fourth.

The format is Single Elimination, Race To Fifteen. Darren Appleton and SVB are the first players entered, so it looks like a soft field :wink: . Any player wishing to enter should contact me here or at jayhelfert@yahoo.com. We will shut the field off at sixteen!

Much respect to FatBoy for adding cash......:thumbup:
Hope it works out perfect!

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
The Fatboy Challenge will be a $1,000 a man mini Ten Ball tournament held for the first time this year. It will be played on January 28-30. All matches will begin after the tournament matches conclude each night. The field is limited to the first sixteen players who sign up. Fatboy is adding $4,000 to the entry fees, so the total purse with sixteen players will be $20,000. With a full field (which I expect), we will pay $10,000 to the winner, $5,000 to second and $2,500 each to third and fourth.

That's a nice little tournament. It will have the best players in it that's a given. WTG FayBoy. Johnnyt

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Date change on this event! Greg and I decided it should be moved up, because we think it will be very popular. New dates are Jan. 24-26.

stevelomako

Things could be worse
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
The Fatboy Challenge will be a $1,000 a man mini Ten Ball tournament held for the first time this year. It will be played on January 24-26. All matches will begin after the tournament matches conclude each night. The field is limited to the first sixteen players who sign up. Fatboy is adding $4,000 to the entry fees, so the total purse with sixteen players will be $20,000. With a full field (which I expect), we will pay $10,000 to the winner, $5,000 to second and $2,500 each to third and fourth.

Please add: Alex Pagulayan & Ronnie Wiseman to the list.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
stevelomako said:
Please add: Alex Pagulayan & Ronnie Wiseman to the list.

Thanks Steve. We now have five confirmed players:

Darren Appleton
Shane Van Boening
John Morra
Ronnie Wiseman
Alex Pagulayan

This field is limited to the first sixteen players!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Updated list of players:

Darren Appleton
Shane Van Boening
John Morra
Ronnie Wiseman
Alex Pagulayan
Mike Dechaine
Mika Immonen
Johnny Archer
Stevie Moore
Marcus Chamat
Ralf Souquet

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
Updated list of players:

Darren Appleton
Shane Van Boening
John Morra
Ronnie Wiseman
Alex Pagulayan
Mike Dechaine
Mika Immonen

Add Johnny Archer and Stevie Moore to the list. That makes nine. We will accept only seven more players. Anyone after that is an alternate.

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
Add Napoleon to the list!

Darren Appleton
Shane Van Boening
John Morra
Ronnie Wiseman
Alex Pagulayan
Mike Dechaine
Mika Immonen
Johnny Archer