PurpleHeart sneakies....show'em

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm in the process of building a PH sneaky. I ordered one with no wrap and the second one will be wrapped. I'd like to see what others have done. Thanks, Frank

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's one that has been one of my favorites.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,804

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks!

Larry

You have a great reputation my friend. Your cues are beautiful....and you're a generous sharing kind of person. You took the time to talk to me about ferrule repair/replacement a while ago when I bought a repair lathe. Thanks

Jdm34

jared marion
Silver Member
loe Calaluca sneaky

Pics don't do justice

Attachments

• 20150920_103632.jpg
    20150920_103632.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 1,412
  • 20151025_114745.jpg
    20151025_114745.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,396
  • 20151025_114802_001.jpg
    20151025_114802_001.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,384

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I saw on ron kilbys site a few with purple heart handles that look very nice

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have ordered purpleheart/maple fullsplice cue blanks from Schmelke too, I`ll post pictures when I start working on the cue.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My 2 new Schmelkes.....Waiting to be chalked, I will convert them to bumperless shortly.
Top has 1.5 butt cap...it's in reverse of the white cue. 29" shaft 29.5 butt, Uniloc
Bottom has 29.5" butt and shaft. 13.25m and 5/14 x 18.

Attachments

• Schmelkes.jpg
    Schmelkes.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 1,281
Last edited:

Baron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a purpleheart Sly sneaky pete with beautiful figure, I don't know if you'd call it curly PH or what but it looked cool and played great too. Of course, I sold it. Because I'm a big dummy who does big dumb things.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I had a purpleheart Sly sneaky pete with beautiful figure, I don't know if you'd call it curly PH or what but it looked cool and played great too. Of course, I sold it. Because I'm a big dummy who does big dumb things.

Get another one.....

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn you people.... I just ordered a purpleheart fancy pete from Schmelke the other day. I should have it by the ides of December, purpleheart into a premium piece of birdseye, Hoppe rings and a joint collar.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Damn you people.... I just ordered a purpleheart fancy pete from Schmelke the other day. I should have it by the ides of December, purpleheart into a premium piece of birdseye, Hoppe rings and a joint collar.

I also did......
Something

Attachments

• _DSC0903 (1).jpg
    _DSC0903 (1).jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,227
  • _DSC0894.jpg
    _DSC0894.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 1,383

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member

My brother from another mother

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My 2 new Schmelkes.....Waiting to be chalked, I will convert to bumperless shortly.
Top has 1.5 butt cap...it's in reverse of the white cue. 29" shaft 29.5 butt, Uniloc
Bottom has 29.5" butt and shaft. 13.25m and 5/14 x 18.

i like the hoppe style look of the top one..:thumbup:
both cues as all cues in this thread have been nice

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
The weak will fold.... nice pick....look forward to seeing it.

Nice bumperless PH. Real nice....who made that

Gracio, that ones still up for sale in the fs section,
It's not mine I just admire the hell out of it, which is why im having one made in its honor, that will blow that one away, with superior figure

For you see I too am a big dummy who does o so many big dumb things, not that having a pretty wood, simple cue made is dumb

Last edited: