20% off black friday thru cyber monday

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Save 20% off your entire order now thru Cyber Monday when you use promo code HOLIDAY2017 at checkout! Shop men's and women's tees, tanks, hoodies, caps, mugs, and more:

www.fastnloosedesigns.com

Attachments

• Video Ad3-25.jpg
    Video Ad3-25.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 305

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
"All tees, tanks, onesies & hoodies digitally printed (not screen printed like most tees in your wardrobe)."

How long do these last? I'm not sure if I've ever had a digitally printed shirt, hoodie, etc. Are these going to crack and peel off after a few washes or...?

You got some really nice/funny designs in here compared to some of the other pool related clothing I've seen. Nice work!

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You probably do have digitally printed shirts in your closet and don't even know it. Digital means it's printed with a printer similar to an inkjet printer. It is useful for companies who print-to-order, and don't retain stock levels. I own a TON of my own designs and many of them I've had for a few years. They are not as long-lasting as screen prints, but if washed properly they can last MANY cycles.

Hope this helps - and in any case, the entire store is on sale so now's your best chance to test em out!

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks. I’m going to try one or two. Are only the options on your site available? I see some shirt design not listed for hoodies - like the live fast one. Only the hoodie colors shown - no color options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Some designs have not been offered in hoodie, but I can definitely print any design you see on a shirt onto a hoodie. Let me know and I can get you what you need buddy.