Regarding John Schmidt being convinced by a friend that "it works".

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I finally get it. You're lazy!!! Why didn't I think of it before?

You're looking for a way to have a method pocket balls FOR you. You don't want to study. You don't want to work. You don't simply want to become a better player. You want to use the terms "subjectively" and "objectively" in some lame attempt to troll. Is this some sort of drinking game for you?

I actually pity you. One of the prior posters said that when you are gone, no one will remember and no one will care. They were right. You will leave nary a mark on this sport. Nada.

Congrats. You've become irrelevant to the pool world and quite probably the "real world" itself. Because, if you are like this here, I shudder to think what you're like elsewhere.

Lazy. Lazy. Lazy.

It's people like you.....and I said "people", because you are no "pool player" in my defining eyes.....that have led me to abandon this board. It was an excellent forum and rife with knowledge. You've succeeded in turning it into arguing with a 1st grader, who happens to be proud that they've graduated from kindergarten.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I finally get it. You're lazy!!! Why didn't I think of it before?

You're looking for a way to have a method pocket balls FOR you. You don't want to study. You don't want to work. You don't simply want to become a better player. You want to use the terms "subjectively" and "objectively" in some lame attempt to troll. Is this some sort of drinking game for you?

I actually pity you. One of the prior posters said that when you are gone, no one will remember and no one will care. They were right. You will leave nary a mark on this sport. Nada.

Congrats. You've become irrelevant to the pool world and quite probably the "real world" itself. Because, if you are like this here, I shudder to think what you're like elsewhere.

Lazy. Lazy. Lazy.

It's people like you.....and I said "people", because you are no "pool player" in my defining eyes.....that have led me to abandon this board. It was an excellent forum and rife with knowledge. You've succeeded in turning it into arguing with a 1st grader, who happens to be proud that they've graduated from kindergarten.

My my, what a turn around to hostility.

You remind me of ANOTHER.

It's always the same excuses & accusations by you guys.

I am NOT the one describing it as 'an OBJECTIVE aiming SYSTEM'.

That implies that it is something that other methods are NOT &...

THAT is what is misleading.

Just like that 'OTHER' that goes along fine & civil before all of a sudden blowing up & launching all kinds of personal disparagements...

you're totally wrong & know nothing about me.

I started when I was 13 & spent many many hours, day in & day out, learning how to shoot with every type of english in order to control the cue ball... because THAT is how one plays better.

I took CJ Wiley's introduction here of his version of TOI to the table, just as I did CTE & I found his explanation of it & description of it to be accurate & NOT inaccurate as I found the description of CTE to which Stan himself proved to me that my finding was correct.

I've completely changed how I am sighting shots because Gene Albrecht showed me a better way.

Again, you know nothing about me...

BUT... even IF you were correct regarding me, which you are NOT,...

that would change NOTHING regarding the FACT that the description is inaccurate & hence can be very misleading.

That FACT should be corrected.

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How so? Please explain in a rational logical manner?

I forget where exactly, but I read that idiots are incapable of understanding logical explanations. I'm not just talking about your run of the mill dumb-dumb, but people that surprise you with how they've managed to make it through life.

Again, just something I read.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I forget where exactly, but I read that idiots are incapable of understanding logical explanations. I'm not just talking about your run of the mill dumb-dumb, but people that surprise you with how they've managed to make it through life.

Again, just something I read.

I can not remember where, but I've heard that some individuals never mature & play childish immature games for all of their lives.

Their brain really never matures past the level of adolescence & they think that the immature games that they play are actually signs of intelligence, when in fact it just the opposite.

Since their brain never developed past the level of adolescence they are incapable of really understanding that how they actually portray themselves shows them to be as unintelligent to mature adults.

The reason is because most mature adults just can not believe that someone of their actual age can be that immature. So, even if they are intelligent they come off as being unintelligent because of there immature acts & manners of speech.

So... they do it continually over & over again & just do not ever realize the reality of their situation.

Last edited:

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I think is Mr. Wilson's Moto.

12799072_1756890747865188_5169884146017553970_n.jpg

Redneck Jim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aiming Thread Trolls

For the trolls out there -
Your opinions have been carefully reconsidered ....

GiveAf__kOmeter.gif

Interesting......
The same result as before !!

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Two pages & nearly 30 posts & one post other than mine actually about the subject of "IT" by fathomblue & he quickly then went in the direction of nearly all of the others.

Interesting & I think rather telling.

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I don't count posts like

^^^^^^^
---------
:thumbup:

or pictures of pinup girls.

I am fairly sure that the readers of AZ and the owner of AZ would appreciate shorter posts by you, for the following reasons:

1. It would save us all bandwidth
2. It would save Mike money to purchase storage on his server to house all the posts.

Waiting for your next insult.

Another completely wrong analysis by you.

Why should you expect shorter posts in the future just because I have also made many short posts.

The topic & the 'audience' rather dictates the need for the length, long or short, of any communication.

Another matter that you seem incapable of understanding.

Perhaps if the length of posts is upsetting to you because you have an attention issue, then perhaps you should just CHOICE to NOT read any such posts.

Or if you are incapable of that kind of self control then as I suggested earlier perhaps you should seek help in those regards.

Since these matters are issues of the mind I would suggest that you discuss them with someone that you trust asap.

Again, With Sincere Concern,
Rick

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
If the owners need to get more bandwidth then that means that the site is being successful.

It actually takes much mush more space for memes, pictures, & videos, but they have not deleted & disallowed the funny thread, etc. & continue to allow memes, pictures, & videos.

So the length of a text post is relatively insignificant but... there does seem to be a limit for an individual post as greyghost/Keebie seems to have surpassed it the other day & had to finish his text with another post.

I think space or the need for additional space is the least of what ownership be concerned with as that means the site is successful.

So... it would seem to me that are wrong again because all you are focused on is trying to find someway to get an emotional response out of me... like implying that I made an insult toward you when I did no such thing.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
It seems that others have basically turned this into what the NPR forum is but just with backdrop of a pool related topic.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Videos are links, not housed on AZ's server. Same for the pictures, you know like the 100's you post a week. You do realize that you have to enter an image URL to have the picture displayed? If you don't believe me look at the image properties on one of your girly pics. It is pointed back to the server you got it from. BTW, do you know how easy that makes it for someone to track your online activity?

The only pictures stored locally, are user avatars and those are limited by size to preserve bandwidth and of course emoticons they are very small by there very nature.

So, no the length of the posts are not relatively insignificant. They are very significant considering that the majority of the content you think is on AZ is really somewhere else.

Now onto the next lesson.

Here are your insults in your true passive aggressive nature:

Seem is what you think as your out of jail free card, but in other words I am stupid.

Perhaps if the length of posts is upsetting to you because you have an attention issue, then perhaps you should just CHOICE to NOT read any such posts.

Perhaps another passive aggressive ploy to deny that you ever said I had an attention issue. I am guessing you mean a disorder?

Or if you are incapable of that kind of self control then as I suggested earlier perhaps you should seek help in those regards.

Perhaps....the old passive aggressive twist again saying I lack self control.

Of course next I am fully expecting the whole, taking my post out of content card to be pulled.

Tell you want, so there is no future misunderstanding my phone number is on every one of my posts. Call me and I will tell you how I really feel. That will be your next lesson.

If the owners need to get more bandwidth then that means that the site is being successful.

It actually takes much mush more space for memes, pictures, & videos, but they have not deleted & disallowed the funny thread, etc. & continue to allow memes, pictures, & videos.

So the length of a text post is relatively insignificant but... there does seem to be a limit for an individual post as greyghost/Keebie seems to have surpassed it the other day & had to finish his text with another post.

I think space or the need for additional space is the least of what ownership be concerned with as that means the site is successful.

So... it would seem to me that are wrong again because all you are focused on is trying to find someway to get an emotional response out of me... like implying that I made an insult toward you when I did no such thing.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Yeah, rather telling indeed. Actually what is amusing about this thread, is wondering how you are still here.

Tell you what though, why don't you go on Facebook, and friend John yourself, then you can ask him ALL the questions YOU want, and tell him how dangerous and wrong his opinion is.

You seem to enjoy that type of thing.

Two pages & nearly 30 posts & one post other than mine actually about the subject of "IT" by fathomblue & he quickly then went in the direction of nearly all of the others.

Interesting & I think rather telling.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Videos are links, not housed on AZ's server. Same for the pictures, you know like the 100's you post a week. You do realize that you have to enter an image URL to have the picture displayed? If you don't believe me look at the image properties on one of your girly pics. It is pointed back to the server you got it from. BTW, do you know how easy that makes it for someone to track your online activity?

The only pictures stored locally, are user avatars and those are limited by size to preserve bandwidth and of course emoticons they are very small by there very nature.

So, no the length of the posts are not relatively insignificant. They are very significant considering that the majority of the content you think is on AZ is really somewhere else.

Now onto the next lesson.

Here are your insults in your true passive aggressive nature:

Seem is what you think as your out of jail free card, but in other words I am stupid.

Perhaps another passive aggressive ploy to deny that you ever said I had an attention issue. I am guessing you mean a disorder?

Perhaps....the old passive aggressive twist again saying I lack self control.

Of course next I am fully expecting the whole, taking my post out of content card to be pulled.

Tell you want, so there is no future misunderstanding my phone number is on every one of my posts. Call me and I will tell you how I really feel. That will be your next lesson.

I will be the first to admit that I am not a text whiz kid, but links can be posted here or the link turned into an ongoing picture or video that is constantly viewed. I could be wrong, but I thought if it turned into a picture or video that the data is downloaded & housed by AZB as it is not just a link.

But, I could be entirely wrong about that. But either way, I serious doubt that management is worried about their storage capacity.

As to what you refer to as insults, BS.

They were just me pointing out the facts of the matters when you have been wrong.

As to other matters I never said you had anything. I was merely suggesting possible conditions that MIGHT be the causes that may be the reasons for the 'complaints' that you were making.

You, like others, want to dish & sling it out, but you don't like it when anything that might be view in any way or considered negative about you to be pointed out or suggested.

You want to play on your own private one way street called Hypocrisy.

You've given me NO lesson here other than possibly the technical matter regarding pictures & videos being all links vs some housed by AZB.

What I know, is that you've said basically nothing substantive about the main topic of which 'all' of these threads revolve, which is that supposed objective aiming system.

Between you & Bieber my post count is been sent rocketing in "REPLY" to nothing but all of the y'all's crap.

So... what is your opinion of the issue? Is it 'an objective aiming system' as described or is it a subjective method much the way all other methods are?

Why don't you go on the record & make at least one post that is on that topic?

The crap that you & Bieber & others are doing is what Management does not want.

Hence the Meme that I posted that I had hoped might deter the continuation of what you two & others are putting out.

But no success there.

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
I replied not even a few days ago about my experience with CTE. Go back and read it. I am not going to spoon feed you.

After you do, maybe you will realize that they are good words to live by, and follow suite.

Oh and back to the topic of this thread.

John S. is entitled to his opinion, regardless of how he determines it, and what you think of it. Your questioning his opinion calling it dangerous, and using it for launching your newest rant of CTE not being an objective aiming systems is just another in a long line crap we have to endure.

Was not one of your first multi thread thousands of post rants a few years ago was how straight is straight, or in other words BCA instructors are deceiving their students teaching by teaching the pendulum stroke.

Same tune different words with you.

I find this whole thread distasteful. You should count your blessings that John does not frequent this forum.

BTW I had you on ignore for over 3 months, my new year resolution was to remove my ignore list, you were the only one on it.

QUOTE=ENGLISH!;5485295]I will be the first to admit that I am not a text whiz kid, but links can be posted here or the link turned in a picture. I could wrong, but I thought if it turned into a picture or video that the data is downloaded & housed by AZB as it is not just a link.

But, I could be entirely wrong about that.

As to what you refer to as insults, BS.

They were just me pointing out the facts of the matters when you have been wrong.

As to other matters I never said you had anything. I was merely suggesting possible conditions that MIGHT be the causes that may be the reasons for the 'complaints' that you were making.

You, like others, want to dish & sling it out, but you don't like it when anything that might be seen as anything even might be in any way considered negative about you to be pointed out or suggested.

You want to play on your own private one way street called Hypocrisy.

You've given me NO lesson other than possibly the technical matter regarding pictures & videos being all links vs some housed by AZB.

What I know is that you've said basically nothing substantive about the main topic of which 'all' of these threads revolve which is that supposed objective aiming system.

Between you & Bieber my post count is been sent rocketing in "REPLY" to nothing all of the y'all's crap.

So... what is your opinion of the issue? Is it 'an objective aiming system' as described or is it a subjective method much the way all other methods are?

Why don't go on the record & make at least one post that is on that topic?

The crap that you & Bieber & others are doing is what Management does not want.

Hence the Meme that I posted that I had hoped might deter the continuation of what you two & others are putting out.

But no success there.[/QUOTE]

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I replied not even a few days ago about my experience with CTE. Go back and read it. I am not going to spoon feed you.

After you do, maybe you will realize that they are good words to live by, and follow suite.

Oh and back to the topic of this thread.

John S. is entitled to his opinion, regardless of how he determines it, and what you think of it. Your questioning his opinion calling it dangerous, and using it for launching your newest rant of CTE not being an objective aiming systems is just another in a long line crap we have to endure.

Was not one of your first multi thread thousands of post rants a few years ago was how straight is straight, or in other words BCA instructors are deceiving their students teaching by teaching the pendulum stroke.

Same tune different words with you.

I find this whole thread distasteful. You should count your blessings that John does not frequent this forum.

BTW I had you on ignore for over 3 months, my new year resolution was to remove my ignore list, you were the only one on it.

As usual with some like you, you mis-characterize the facts of the matter. I NEVER said that BCA instructors were deceiving their students.

RnadyG made an assertion that was not accurate just like the assertion regarding this aiming method is inaccurate.

He too never gave one rational logical explanation to support what he said. The fact is that in a full pendulum with a completely fixed & stationary elbow the tip does not travel in a straight line for several inches. It travels on a series of arcs & only approaches moving in a straight line for an instant of very very short travel distance as it transitions from one arc to the next.to get the tip to contact the ball when it is not either arcing up or down takes a perfect setup & a perfectly fixed elbow until contact is made.

John Schmidt is certainly entitled to his opinion. But if his opinion is based merely on what he was told about it, for him to make the kind of statement that he did is 'dangerous' & can be very misleading given the inaccurate description of it.

I would think that if the question were put to him, does he think it is an objective aiming system that requires no subjective interpretation to determine the correct final line for every shot, that he would say, No.

In fact his friend bwally said he & I were in basic agreement regarding the subjective matter.

You & others do not have to "endure" anything. As another member said, simply do not read what you do not like. in other words like he said, control yourselves... instead of trying to control others.

Please... do me a favor & put me BACK on ignore & stop stalking me with your useless & pointless crap that serves no real purpose...

other then to cause me to waste time with all of the corrective "replies'.

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Think about it, if I put you on ignore, you would continue to spew falsehoods and innuendos without knowing any better.

I believe the general readership sees that too.

Again, I will say the same thing to you as I did Lou.

You want to know what John would say, ask him.

p.s. I think you have posted so much in 3 plus years that you can't remember what you wrote. Of course having multiple threads locked is sure great cover too. Isn't it.

Randy is too much of a gentleman to get down in the mud with you. You can learn from him too.

As usual with some like you, you mis-characterize the facts of the matter. I NEVER said that BCA instructors were deceiving their students.

RnadyG made an assertion that was not accurate just like the assertion regarding this aiming method is inaccurate.

He too never gave one rational logical explanation to support what he said. The fact is that in a full pendulum with a completely fixed & stationary elbow the tip does not travel in a straight line for several inches. It travels on a series of arcs & only approaches moving in a straight line for an instant of very very short travel distance as it transitions from one arc to the next.to get the tip to contact the ball when it is not either arcing up or down takes a perfect setup & a perfectly fixed elbow until contact is made.

John Schmidt is certainly entitled to his opinion. But if his opinion is based merely on what he was told about it, for him to make the kind of statement that he did is 'dangerous' & can be very misleading given the inaccurate description of it.

I would think that if the question were put to him, does he think it is an objective aiming system that requires no subjective interpretation to determine the correct final line for every shot, that he would say, No.

In fact his friend bwally said he & I were in basic agreement regarding the subjective matter.

You & others do not have to "endure" anything. As another member said, simply do not read what you do not like. in other words like he said, control yourselves... instead of trying to control others.

Please... do me a favor & put me BACK on ignore & stop stalking me with your useless & pointless crap that serves no real purpose...

other then to cause me to waste time with all of the corrective "replies'.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Think about it, if I put you on ignore, you would continue to spew falsehoods and innuendos without knowing any better.

I believe the general readership sees that too.

Again, I will say the same thing to you as I did Lou.

You want to know what John would say, ask him.

p.s. I think you have posted so much in 3 plus years that you can't remember what you wrote. Of course having multiple threads locked is sure great cover too. Isn't it.

Randy is too much of a gentleman to get down in the mud with you. You can learn from him too.

Yeah, Right. You just want to continue to seek the selective censorship that you want.

What John Schmidt said was brought HERE for a purpose...
& it can be discussed HERE regarding that purpose.

Threads that have been "locked" can still be read. RandyG made no supportive explanation because the inaccurate statement that he made can not legitimately be supported by any rational logical explanation...
Just as the inaccurate description regarding CTE can NOT be supported by a rational logical explanation.

As to the mud... like Jean Lafitte's 2nd. in command, Dominique You, said in the movie The Buccaneer, "There's something in the wind, Pike."
News may be forth coming & it may not be good news.

Hero worship is rarely a good thing.

To many here, he & Scott Lee are one eyed jacks because many only see the working money making side of them. Well, I've seen the other side of their face in private exchanges.