CJ Wiley's Website - Thumbs up !!

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello ,

I joined CJ's website a couple of days ago and I have been really enjoying it and learned a couple of new things already. The site has a lot of fantastic information and I , after being out of the game for 20 years and getting back into it , have even learned some basic things that I never thought about nor was ever shown. I played tonight and race to 5 and won playing for fun and my game has improved just from the things I learned already. The TOI is awesome and I believe it will be a huge addition to my game. Also the video's are great and I really enjoyed the Million Dollar challenge Documentary. I did not know a lot of what went down with that, very interesting. It is well worth the price of admission, I give it a big thumbs up ! Thank you CJ for giving us the opportunity to learn from one of the greats .!

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
Hello ,

I joined CJ's website a couple of days ago and I have been really enjoying it and learned a couple of new things already. The site has a lot of fantastic information and I , after being out of the game for 20 years and getting back into it , have even learned some basic things that I never thought about nor was ever shown. I played tonight and race to 5 and won playing for fun and my game has improved just from the things I learned already. The TOI is awesome and I believe it will be a huge addition to my game. Also the video's are great and I really enjoyed the Million Dollar challenge Documentary. I did not know a lot of what went down with that, very interesting. It is well worth the price of admission, I give it a big thumbs up ! Thank you CJ for giving us the opportunity to learn from one of the greats .!

Nice review. I knew right away when I heard CJ mention giving the cue ball a “pop” that he had some knowledge about intricate and finer things about the game. I think I will join his website very soon.

_______

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Million Dollar Challenge has a lot of great tips from Earl

Hello ,

You're certainly welcome, I'd recommend practicing all the drills from The Precision Pool Drills to get you stroke and fundamentals back even better this time.

The Million Dollar Challenge has a lot of great tips from Earl on how he prepared to run the 10 racks to win the million dollar annuity.....and he ran an extra one, this feat will probably never be equalled!

Play Well, the Game is the Teacher