Mezz HP-302 cue, with original 1st Gen Hybrid Pro shaft.

I just wanted to show pics of a Mezz HP-302 cue, with original 1st Gen Hybrid Pro shaft, that I just recently received on a trade deal.

Really love how solid the cue fits together, with the Wavy joint.

Have not had a chance to hit any balls with the cue yet, but I really hope that I will like it.

I believe that the cue was made back in 2003, but I am not sure how long Mezz made this model.

It was not easy to find the model of the cue, because I could only find it on 1 site, that was in Russian.

I also do not know any info about how the original 1st Gen Hybrid Pro shafts were made, but it looks like a standard maple shaft to me.

Hoping to find a really good deal on a WX900 shaft for the cue.

If anyone has a WX900 Wavy joint shaft, that you would be willing to give a good deal on, then please send me a PM, with a price that you would take for it.

Thanks.

Attachments

• mezz 1.jpg
    mezz 1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 329
  • mezz 2.jpg
    mezz 2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 280
  • mezz 3.jpg
    mezz 3.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 267
  • mezz 4.jpg
    mezz 4.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like a real nice cue.

I've never seen a bad Mezz cue and every Mezz shaft that I've tried has been a quality good hitting shaft.

I don't think I've hit a ball with their Hybrid shafts, but I've tried several others.

I like the way the 900 hits, but I like the taper on the 700 better and it is a bit thicker, which I like. Both of them really good.

Lots of people in Hawaii like and play with Mezz products.

Good luck in finding a shaft.