New pool movie coming out called Walkaway Joe, feat Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Stew boo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Doesn't look very good from the trailer, hopefully I'm wrong. I thought they should do a movie on the life of Earl Strickland. He has a lot of great stories and certainly is the biggest personality in pool. I guess they should wait until the final chapter is written before they make the movie.

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Doesn't look very good from the trailer, hopefully I'm wrong. I thought they should do a movie on the life of Earl Strickland. He has a lot of great stories and certainly is the biggest personality in pool. I guess they should wait until the final chapter is written before they make the movie.

Yes that would be a good one. Then during the credits show about ten minutes of real Eartl clips showing his triumphs and maybe a melt down or two.

Stew boo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes that would be a good one. Then during the credits show about ten minutes of real Eartl clips showing his triumphs and maybe a melt down or two.
I thought of an even better idea. A movie on the life of both Earl and Efren showing the events leading them to the color of money match.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like a pretty good movie to me!

Anyone know what room they were in with all the Diamonds?

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Next on JERRY SPRINGER...

How I beat my loser dad at pool.

Jeez, terrible trailer.

Shady people in seedy bars, breaking pool sticks over each other.

Great, this will do wonders for our reputation.

-von

Jeez, terrible trailer.

-von

Lol, you made some very good points.

At least there are a few real actors in the movie, that I believe I have seen before, and decent production quality.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jeez, terrible trailer.

-von

What reputation?

Do you have a reputation?

Have you ever watched professional hockey?

People go to the games to see the "fights"...nobody actually gives a rat's ass about some clowns skating around on ice for an hour and the score is still 0-0.

All that "fighting" is what MADE hockey.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What reputation?

Do you have a reputation?

Have you ever watched professional hockey?

People go to the games to see the "fights"...nobody actually gives a rat's ass about some clowns skating around on ice for an hour and the score is still 0-0.

All that "fighting" is what MADE hockey.

Don't forget the Basebrawls, The epic Daytona finish at one of the first races ever televised nationally, the malice at the palace in the NBA etc.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Jeez, terrible trailer.

-von

I'd pay money any day to watch somebody fighting in a bar to watching some clown who is paid millions of dollars a year to take a knee during the National Anthem.

Mkindsv

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a buddy that took a pool cue to the back not long ago...pool halls are not full of saints...that is for sure

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Man... with this pool movie and RKC = Real King Cobra, Glens blue glue … this will 100% save pool … I can't wait !!!!