Panama City, FL: Any One Pocket or Tournaments?

InTheCloudzzz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there any $20-50/game one pocket action in Panama City, FL this week? Just looking for a bit of cheap practice for a few hrs.

If no cheap practice, any tournaments this Thursday (20 Sep) in the area?

Many thanks,

Ryan

poolwhiz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Larry Hayes here. I used to leave in P.C.back in the 70's and there was a ton of action back then but what I hear from my buddies, not much going on now. There is a pool room called Shooter's in Callaway which is just a few miles from downtown P.C. A guy named Rich is the owner. I know he plays nine-ball but don't know about one-pocket. The address is 5039 hwy. 22 Callaway. Phone no. is 747-3009. Hope this helps.

pooljockey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ill be In panama the weekend visiting family ill play some one pocket if your still gonna be in town

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave Strawn plays one pocket in Panama City. Get ahold of him through faceboook. I lived there for six months last year, pool scene is pretty dead.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there any $20-50/game one pocket action in Panama City, FL this week? Just looking for a bit of cheap practice for a few hrs.

If no cheap practice, any tournaments this Thursday (20 Sep) in the area?

Many thanks,

Ryan

There’s some 1P at shooters but for the most part no one wanted to play me. I look like a killer:frown: And on top of that I’m from out of town so the rabbits run and hide:boring2:

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There’s some 1P at shooters but for the most part no one wanted to play me. I look like a killer:frown: And on top of that I’m from out of town so the rabbits run and hide:boring2:

I'm down bro ! I could care less ! Let's do some gambling

InTheCloudzzz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ill be In panama the weekend visiting family ill play some one pocket if your still gonna be in town

Errrrrrrr......I leave out Saturday morning and have to work swing shift on Friday. I tl looks like all the rooms I've seen here close at 2 and open about 11. Thursday is my best (really, only) day to play till I leave. If you happen to get here earlier, please let me know!!!

Ryan

InTheCloudzzz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I can't imagine that I look like a killer but I am from out of town. Odds don't seem so good for me but I'll give it a shot, lol.

Ryan