U.S.A Vs Russia Dream Challenge free stream

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From ABN Billiards FB page:

"The Second Annual Dreamchallenge kicks off this Sunday Sep the 16th at 6pm (Moscow time, UTC+3)!

We are thrilled to announce absolutely free live stream here on our Facebook page, no PPV! The new players just were added to the teams to make the event even more exiting!

Modern venue of BAZA club and beautiful Anastasia Luppova will be hosting those 3 days of world class pool action!
4 cameras fullHd production and legendary Jeremy "Double J" Jones in the commentary booth with leading Russian pool reporter Mikhail Kablukov

Tune up to our Facebook not to miss the battle of team USA versus team Russia this Sunday September the 16th. The event starts at 6pm (Moscow time, UTC+3)

abnbilliards
DIAMONDBILLIARDPRODUCTSINC
bazaplacemoscow
robertburns.pub"

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those of us in the US, UTC is 4 hours ahead of Eastern time, so times referred to in this event are 7 hours ahead of Eastern time in the US, and 10 hours ahead of Pacific time. This starts at 6 pm in Moscow, which is 8 am in California and 11 am on the East coast.

It’s interesting that Corey Deuel is on the US team. Did he take Dennis Hatch’s place?

And Russia has Kristina Tkach, who’s about a 19 year old girl, but she’s a killer.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This should be a cracker.
Here are matches for last year
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQVMu6EpuLA&list=PLm-NYu03DbMuExTzoADssGsnzvvkmI6sl

Host is Anastasia Luppova
Umm Hmm :D

image.jpg

0_5c79a_76ec669d_L.jpg

:D

Benward452

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oogling is fun, but what’s the Deuel story and folks’ predictions?

I think with the original lineup of Russians they were the favorite, but I don’t have a clue how the fresh recruits play.

Really glad they made it free to view with English commentary.

-Ben

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Russia 1 USA 0
The freshmen are being pushed to front
Next match 2 freshies Ellerman/Styer v 2 kids Gorst/ Dudanets

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ellerman overseas, awesome. one of my favourite american player to watch

it seems i got some negotiating to do, on how to spend the evening :cool:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I have a ton of work to do today and cant afford to watch these matches.
After watching two sets I think work is a good idea.
When I return it would be nice to see the USA team settle down and compete.

Benward452

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
5-1 - Russia Team over USA Team Play
5-1 - Dudanets and Gorst over Ellerman and Styer

2-0 Russia

Sky won the single game in the team play from a gifted missed 9-ball by Dudanets.

A few weak safety shots by Ellerman and Styer sprinkled with a couple of misses allowed Russia to get in rhythym at the table.

Up next is Deuel vs. Lutsker in a few minutes.