WTB: Used Good Beginner Cue (production name brand)

McycleRider

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 15-year-old son just started playing pool and would like his own cue. He is fairly mature for his age and, If possible, I would like to find him a halfway decent used beginner cue. I'm not looking for anything over the top, but hope to stick with the following brands: Mcdermott/Viking/Lucasi/Falcon/Joss/Meucci/Schon...

Please PM me pics and prices.. something in the $100 range would be great!

Also, please keep offerings straight and not noticeably scratched or dinged. It would be nice to find something with a design, such as a few points or a few inlays (if possible).

Thank you for your time and attention!

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
My 15-year-old son just started playing pool and would like his own cue. He is fairly mature for his age and, If possible, I would like to find him a halfway decent used beginner cue. I'm not looking for anything over the top, but hope to stick with the following brands: Mcdermott/Viking/Lucasi/Falcon/Joss/Meucci/Schon...

Please PM me pics and prices.. something in the $100 range would be great!

Also, please keep offerings straight and not noticeably scratched or dinged. It would be nice to find something with a design, such as a few points or a few inlays (if possible).

Thank you for your time and attention!
Call David Schmelke @ Schmelke and order a new standard Sneaky Pete, standard specs and either a Triangle or LePro tip, (forget about fancy layered tips), for about $100. Lots of info on this forum about them. From that he'll learn more about what he likes/wants in a cue. Good luck to you both.... http://schmelkecue.com/

Huntinfool7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a player cue it's on here somewhere but it's linen wrapped about a 19 ounce. Perfectly straight and has the best tip I could buy!

I paid over 57 bucks for the leather case comes with tapper chalk holder all sorts of goodies!

I'm not 100% sure but I think I put 150 dollars shipped to your door!

a2f4b217b99bd05e07b8e2d0b704e95e.jpg

8c8a4f08314a39764e2352cb285f4535.jpg

c575e159338a1bac1c82ebc0244867c8.jpg

765eaef4f397332ef859980442299600.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuecrazy

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have a NEW Players sneaky pete. $80 shipped to your door with case.
For photos text me at 614-209-4991
Dave

McycleRider

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Call David Schmelke @ Schmelke and order a new standard Sneaky Pete, standard specs and either a Triangle or LePro tip, (forget about fancy layered tips), for about $100. Lots of info on this forum about them. From that he'll learn more about what he likes/wants in a cue. Good luck to you both.... http://schmelkecue.com/

Thanks for all the replies! I went ahead and took 2twoball's advice and ordered him the Schmelke Sneaky Pete. I went with the 3/8-10 joint and triangle tip. I must admit, I'm really interested in seeing how the Schmelke hits.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for all the replies! I went ahead and took 2twoball's advice and ordered him the Schmelke Sneaky Pete. I went with the 3/8-10 joint and triangle tip. I must admit, I'm really interested in seeing how the Schmelke hits.

They hit better then they should for $100 or so.