Mr 600

erhino41

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But everything bad that happens to him is the result of the Plan.
If you want to see a plan then you will see the plan everywhere you look.

I can understand mistrust in this day and age. Our politicians have done nothing but chip away at our ability to trust anything that we see, on both sides of the aisle.

You have to look at the "lie" before you and decide if you think it is important enough for one to lie about it. In this case it just doesn't make sense.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Ok Jay

Very funny Danny. Two days ago you sent me an apology and today I see this. This only furthers my feelings about you and your sanity. I hope you get the help you obviously need.

To respond to the above post, which I probably should just ignore coming from you. Me and me alone offered $10,000 for a complete unedited video of anyone running over 526 balls at Straight Pool. All I asked for in return was the complete rights to the video.
You could have jumped on that one yourself if you truly believed you were capable of such a run. Fatboy was not involved in my offer in any way! At no time did I ever say anything about flying to the room or inspecting the table. For whatever reason you felt the need to add that on your own.

As far as the rest of your post, it sounds like the mutterings of a fool, pretty much all incoherent nonsense. The only thing I smell is coming from you. And it stinks to high heaven!

Fair enough Jay, even though I don't completely understand how you can trust their (the powers at be) claim - without visual proof - I still have respect for you as a person and promoter of Pool. One question - that you may not answer :-/. Would you pay Schmidt the $10,000 - without first seeing visual proof of un edited video evidence? Your great at telling people what they want to hear, I just could not help but notice how you were laughing in the direction of people who were simply asking for video evidence - this was a heavy duty warning flag for me - as far as your concerned. I do remember you telling me in person that you would reserve the right to compare the table to the video (that is not my imagination).

Anyhue there it is, oh and it ain't funny for (powers that be - john Wife's words) to make a claim bout Mosconi's record has in fact been broken and laugh at those who simply would like to see evidence - that is called narcissism - from within the industry. Maybe i am paranoid - but that can at times be total awareness - not a bad sensory to have in this day and age. You have never been a negative force for the sport of Pocket Billiards, but again it is wrong to mock those who seek the truth - if I read it wrong than I DO sit corrected sir - and I do thank you for having my back a couple times. However there really is not anything Marvelous or Comical bout claiming the great Willie Mosconi's World record has been surpassed and not being able to prove and or hide it from the public's sight - in fact this makes some Mad. My 93 LA Open story is truly great Man - I cannot reveal it to you at this juncture - still working out the details in editing room. When the powers at be are ready - I will share it - oh wait I make my own decision's - Ok when I am ready to release the un redacted version I should say rather. :)

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
An interesting quote

From a speech in 1912 (Roosevelt) - "Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government - owing no allegiance to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul this unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of statesmanship". He also said something bout speak softly - the pool industry/govt is not really speaking too softly with this fictitious claim of 626 while failing to provide un edited proof.
In my 2nd Tar match up with mr.400 Ken Schunamen (retired govt guy turned referee?) said during commentary with cornerman - 'The consensus is that Schmidt is the best American Straight Pool player we have today'. I would have to disagree, I have seen first hand how he responds under pressure - he folds up like an envelope -that cannot be delivered. If ya'll don't think the rabbit hole of their claim of this mystery 626 does not descend possibly into corrupt business and or politics - you could be wrong. I am very leery of people who like to throw around statistics pertaining to one's ability, as to suggest they are selling the idea that they are irrefutably correct. If he would have said 'my opinion is' then that would have been more genuine but that is what my con'sensesee's. I think that this mystery 626 is what they (the powrs that b) are trying to sell us - I ain't interested in consensus's. But it does seem to be some sort of con to lay claim Willie's record has been surpassed in 4th largest news publication for USA and not having any evidence to back it up? All I can say is Wow.

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Is Chicago’s pizza better than NYC’S?
:duck:

What kind of shit storm are you trying to start PT :)

But yes, it's better. Because we have two kinds, Deep dish and regular thin crust. NYC has paper thin pies, which is fine and dandy if you're on a diet ;)

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep reading though this long-ass thread to see if anything of significance is ever posted and I haven't found anything yet.

FWIW, WGAF if he ran 626 or 969?

I DON'T.

I'm just one of the people who will still say, "he didn't beat Mosconi's 526 under the same set of circumstances and using the same type of equipment."

He may have ran 626 and that is fine with me. Good job. I have no problem crediting him with running 626, but I don't consider it to be breaking Mosconi's record. It is a "different" record under different conditions.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep reading though this long-ass thread to see if anything of significance is ever posted and I haven't found anything yet.

I DON'T.

I'm just one of the people who will still say, "he didn't beat Mosconi's 526 under the same set of circumstances and using the same type of equipment."

He may have ran 626 and that is fine with me. Good job. I have no problem crediting him with running 626, but I don't consider it to be breaking Mosconi's record. It is a "different" record under different conditions.

Right just like the vast majority of all sports records that have been broken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I DON'T.

This question was asked earlier- not of you- and I don't believe it got a response.

If a record needs to be broken under the same conditions it was sett, is it really a record? It would not be possible to exactly replicate all the conditions.

Where does one stop: time, temperature, equipment, lighting, table size (which by known facts, 626 was on what appears to be harder table), clothing...etc.

Then, expand your premise to something like Motorsports...duplication of conditions can't possibly be a requirement.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This question was asked earlier- not of you- and I don't believe it got a response.

If a record needs to be broken under the same conditions it was sett, is it really a record? It would not be possible to exactly replicate all the conditions.

Where does one stop: time, temperature, equipment, lighting, table size (which by known facts, 626 was on what appears to be harder table), clothing...etc.

Then, expand your premise to something like Motorsports...duplication of conditions can't possibly be a requirement.

Don’t forget gravitational changes over time and location. That could make a difference on a run ending hanger.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t forget gravitational changes over time and location. That could make a difference on a run ending hanger.

And even though the details of Willie's run are unknown, we will just holler 'john's wasn't the same!' at the sky.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bob Beamon, 1968.:wink:

And the large audience Mosconi had at his exhibition made it easier for him because the toroidal distribution of mass around the table caused the object balls to accelerate towards the pockets.:eek:

Bonus points: who can explain why this gravitational effect is true in two dimensions but not in three dimensions? (The interior of a spherical shell has no such acceleration away from the center.)

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

And the large audience Mosconi had at his exhibition made it easier for him because the toroidal distribution of mass around the table caused the object balls to accelerate towards the pockets.:eek:

Bonus points: who can explain why this gravitational effect is true in two dimensions but not in three dimensions? (The interior of a spherical shell has no such acceleration away from the center.)

I think Flat Earth explains it all.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

That’ll be my next project...
...right now I’m trying to figure out why Australians prefer inside english and North
Americans prefer outside.

pt...needs contact info for Mr Coriolis

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Not one of the nine signatures of JS626 can give a full accounting of the run from start to finish! Not one. This pig in a poke will not fly. Spread some real light on the subject, if you can.

Have you personally interviewed these characters ? These signees? These agents and scum shovelers?

I DON'T.

I guess you could say “mosconi’s” record was for most “balls” run with the first 150 being run “against” “an” opponent and then johns record “is” for most consecutive balls run.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Greyhound had a “time trial” trotting record that stood up for 31 years.
...it’s still considered marvellous under 30s conditions.

I consider the 626 the equivalent of that time trial.
I consider Willie’s 526 as the public exhibition record.
I consider Daz’s 200 as the competitive record.

I think they’re all marvellous....and I salute them all.

pt...would like to throw Earl’s 11 pack into the mix

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
There's already been more sh*t spread here than anyone can shake a stick at. I heard another writer claim that he was in a sh*thole up to his knees, head first. Just keep piling it on.

Why do you bother quoting people if you never address what they say in the quote?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk