International Open

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a fan, I LIKE watching pros shit in the balls. No lie. It makes watching more fun. Do you guys remember a few years back Efren and Appleton played a match to 11, Efren shits the 9 in on the hill, and as its rolling to the side pocket slowly, he's motioning it in for the win? That is exciting... to watch as a fan! Don't take that away from the fan.

As has been said many times, the format makes zero difference, the exact same players would win at the same frequency if it was a race to 2 everything wild, vs a race to 100 call everything.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only watched a couple of the junior games, but they hit the break head on, not cut, and seemed to have good results. None of the pros used that this week?

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I only watched a couple of the junior games, but they hit the break head on, not cut, and seemed to have good results. None of the pros used that this week?

The Juniors are breaking 1-ball on the spot and have no restriction from where to break; the pros are breaking 9-ball on the spot and designated mini break box.

Last edited:

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
It looks like before this tournament Lechner was tied for 75th in the world with a FargoRate of 780.

Win or lose the finals, his performance was the biggest story of this tournament.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now my stream is down completely and its the black window retrying and counting down from 20 seconds.

Stream was buffering for awhile that was 3mins ago, now it's completely down, it says on my browser "Stream is offline" I surely hope they fix it asap, the finals is ongoing.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
don't wanna come across as a conspiracy theorist but I think it's the Dems doing this...

or the Repubs...

c'mon accustats turn the crank!

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream was buffering for awhile that was 3mins ago, now it's completely down, it says on my browser "Stream is offline" I surely hope they fix it asap, the finals is ongoing.

Same here, I’m down and it says unavailable

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone down there in the tournament let us know if they are pausing the play until stream gets fixed, or are we missing out on the action? :D