TvMike's Billiardnet.tv - LIVE - 5k ADDED SHOOTERS IN OLATHE

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
OLATHE ONE POCKET. - $1,000 ADDED Races of 3/3

9 BALL STARTS TOMORROW - $4k ADDED.

60 PLUS PLAYERS

The Return of the Mack - TvMike is back with the stream attack here in Kansas for this awesome event. Monthly subscriptions are available again for only $14.99 get in and support my work on a regular basis. It's a long way to drive to rock and roll.

http://www.billiardnet.tv

Guest commentary will be Austin Hill from Wisconsin and Dustin Dustin Lance Metzger from Wichita Kansas

Special thanks to Mike Chapple and Club Billiards out of Wichita Kansas the legendary spot for being an event sponsor.

John Morra, Danny Olson, Shane McMinn, the legend Buddy Hall, Alex Olinger and a ton more

#level2billiards the place to be
Azbilliards stream guide thanks.

Attachments

• playerlistpromoolathe.jpg
    playerlistpromoolathe.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 516
  • 67207659_1241825859329211_1904903100552970240_n.jpg
    67207659_1241825859329211_1904903100552970240_n.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 473
  • clubbilliards.jpg
    clubbilliards.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 480

Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I might watch a little, if I can work it into my schedule.

It does, however, seem like a sound practice to include the actual date(s) and start time(s) for an event such as this, instead of just "starts tomorrow".

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The site won't let me log in or create an account. Nor does it give me an option to retrieve forgotten username/password

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
9 ball list.

9 Ball players!

I will let you steal from me for $14.99 a month, I won't let you rob me though. It's a subscription or forget it.

http://www.billiardnet.tv

Attachments

• 9ballolathe.jpg
    9ballolathe.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 427

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Hit me up on Facebook.

Can't imagine what the problem would be unless your using Internet Explorer and if so stop using it!

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Final 16.

FINAL 16

Home - Chris Robinson California Vs Greg Hogue Oklahoma

Away - John Morra Ontario Vs Alex Olinger Ohio

TODAY IS THE DAY.

TvMike's Billiardnet.tv (My Work) is Viewer/Player/Sponsor/ Event supported by you. This is not possible without peoples support at all levels in this industry. Yesterday I did a like a ridiculous hour shift 9 AM till like 4 am of matches all day and night.

This is a grind just like it is be one of these pro and semi professional players. We sleep in cars, peoples floors and couches. Dude even slept under the table and I don't even think anyone knew he was in here and they locked the doors lmao. Sign up @ www.billiardnet.tv

FINAL 16 BEASTS HERE @ SHOOTERS!

John Morra, Alex Olinger, Greg Hogue, Chris Robinson, Shane McMinn, Jalal Yousef, Dustin Gunia, Evan Swett, Jake Santora, Josh Burbel, Gordy Vanderveer, Danny Olson, Buddy Hall, Demetrius Jelatis, Jeff Melton, Joe Evola.

Attachments

• 9ballfinal16.jpg
    9ballfinal16.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 270