Reload this Page The Bell Is About to Toll
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
The Bell Is About to Toll
Old
  (#1)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

The Bell Is About to Toll - 10-31-2019, 04:17 AM

The Bell Is About to Toll
The real malefactors of election interference are soon to be exposed.

R. Emmett Tyrrell, Jr.
October 30, 2019

https://spectator.org/the-bell-is-about-to-toll/

Washington

It has taken a long time, but finally the Justice Department is training its guns on what
heretofore was unthinkable, unless you are a career civil libertarian. For years the
civil libertarians have been warning us that the intelligence community posed a threat
to democracy, as we know it in these United States. Every so often they would point
to some excess of the FBI or the CIA and tell us that the lights were going out in
democratic America. Does not the Washington Post run atop its front page the
maudlin line, “Democracy Dies in Darkness”?

Well, the darkness descended upon Donald Trump the moment he decided to run for
president. The FBI and CIA, in cahoots with Mrs. Hillary Clinton and those
popularizing the infamous “dossier” she financed, threw a blanket of darkness over
his campaign.

Late last week we learned that what had been a Justice Department administrative
review had suddenly become much more serious. It has become a criminal inquiry.
That means the Justice Department believes there is sufficient evidence that a crime
has been committed. Now the prosecutor in charge, John H. Durham, will have the
power to subpoena witnesses’ testimony and documents. He can convene a grand
jury and file criminal charges. My guess is that he has already convened a grand jury.
Mr. Durham and Attorney General William Barr have been looking into the origins of
the Obama administration’s spying on Trump. Just how did it begin? And who exactly
started it? They are clearly unsettled by the answers they have found so far.

My colleague George Neumayr and I have been studying the Obama administration’s
spying on Trump for over three years. While most of the mainstream media searched
desperately for a smoking gun carried by one of President Trump’s people or even by
the president himself, we looked elsewhere. We looked at the politicized atmosphere
within the FBI and the CIA. We even looked at British intelligence. No one else
seemed interested, but we found evidence of criminal misbehavior by the former
head of CIA, John Brennan, the former head of national intelligence James Clapper,
and former head of the FBI, James B. Comey.

On March 23, 2018, we published the following lines, “While Brennan’s recklessness
is obviously of no interest to the media, it is provoking increasing concern among
government investigators, who are looking at a range of his abuses — from leaks to
perjury to the outsourcing of spying on Trump to foreigners under the guise of
‘intelligence-sharing.’ ” And we went on, “A member of the intelligence community
tells [us] that he was approached by FBI investigators inquiring about Brennan’s
improprieties at the CIA. He was startled to hear them venting aloud about Brennan’s
practice of using British intelligence officials to spy on the Trump campaign, including
American contractors hired by the British who were working from the 12th floor of a
building in Crystal City, Virginia, and an NSA building in San Antonio, Texas.
Brennan, they fumed, was using British intelligence agents so that he could deny, if
asked, that he had spied on the Trump campaign.”

Now if you will remember, President Trump claimed that the Obama administration
had bugged Trump Tower. The chattering class raged about this claim for months.
but we now know that Trump was right. Comey had sitting on his desk FISA warrants
on Carter Page, Paul Manafort, and Michael Flynn that gave him the power to reach
into Trump Tower and intercept their communications. Seized with Trump
Derangement Syndrome, the three stooges — Brennan, Clapper, and Comey — had
convinced themselves that Trump, a sui generis American businessman known for
his patriotism, was a plant for the Russians.

Psychologists would call such a far-fetched notion a case of projection. It was
Brennan, after all, who famously voted for Gus Hall, the Soviet plant who ran for
president in the 1970s.

The most perverse irony in all of this is that the American officials who bleated the
loudest about “malicious actors interfering in the election” presided over a
government that actually did. It was members of the U.S. government who spied
upon Trump’s campaign and sought to sabotage it through entrapment schemes and
criminal leaks. It was Brennan who turned to foreigners for dirt on Trump to throw the
election. They failed, but not for lack of trying. Just ask Harry Reid, who has noted
Brennan’s “ulterior motive” for briefing him on Crossfire Hurricane before Election
Day.

In the coming days, we will learn much more about this audacious mischief, first
through the report of Inspector General Michael Horowitz detailing FISA abuses, then
through Durham’s findings, which could result in a raft of indictments. Brace for
impact, lefties. It is going to be a bumpy year ahead.

Old
  (#2)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-31-2019, 04:41 AM

IMHO the entire purpose of this rushed impeachment scam was to beat this investigation to press, the will allow the D party leadership to ascend their crosses and claim to be victims and martyrs.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#3)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

10-31-2019, 05:08 AM

They might just burn on those crosses.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#4)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

10-31-2019, 05:48 AM

I am not holding my breath, as long as there are swamp rats in DC they will protect their own.

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#5)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-31-2019, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
IMHO the entire purpose of this rushed impeachment scam was to beat this investigation to press, the will allow the D party leadership to ascend their crosses and claim to be victims and martyrs.

I'm just thrilled that somebody other than Christ and me are accused of being on the Cross for a change.

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#6)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

10-31-2019, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
I'm just thrilled that somebody other than Christ and me are accused of being on the Cross for a change.
You didn't go there, did you? Really?

Old
  (#7)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-31-2019, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by time to play no View Post
You didn't go there, did you? Really?
He has to try and passively aggressively steer everything to being about him in order to feed his incessant need for attention and perpetual victimization. I only hope he has fully recovered from his stabbing.

Old
  (#8)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

10-31-2019, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
They might just burn on those crosses.
I love a happy ending.

Old
  (#9)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

10-31-2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
And probably true. But also the GOP fault for waiting for so long. There was no reason for it.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#10)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

10-31-2019, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7 View Post
He has to try and passively aggressively steer everything to being about him in order to feed his incessant need for attention and perpetual victimization. I only hope he has fully recovered from his stabbing.

I'd like to order 3 of those lol

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#11)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-31-2019, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by UGOTDA7

Shouldn't you be bashing homosexuals or something?

Old
  (#12)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....
UGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond reputeUGOTDA7 has a reputation beyond repute

10-31-2019, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTDA7

Shouldn't you be bashing homosexuals or something?
I'm right next door to West Virginia, I could swing on over and head up to your holler - there's probably a few inbred ones to be found there...I could probably just drive around slowly and yell "Hondo wheeeeeeyyyyyyy!!! Here piggy piggy!!! Hondo wheeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" out the window, but hell, on second thought, I don't want to mess around and get mobbed.

Hey, have you seen the movie The Hills Have Eyes...also known in West Virginia as A Hondo Family Remembrance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6f9ooGR9iU

The Hills Have Eyes (2006) Trailer

Old
  (#13)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

10-31-2019, 04:39 PM

Quote:
I'm right next door to West Virginia, I could swing on over and head up to your holler - there's probably a few inbred ones to be found there...I could probably just drive around slowly and yell "Hondo wheeeeeeyyyyyyy!!! Here piggy piggy!!! Hondo wheeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" out the window, but hell, on second thought, I don't want to mess around and get mobbed.

Hey, have you seen the movie The Hills Have Eyes...also known in West Virginia as A Hondo Family Remembrance?

This is the shit why I can ever stay mad at you. It's just too funny !!! I'm sure we'll go at again one day, but truth be told, it's a lot of fun

TZAR Tips now available.

Old
  (#14)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member

11-01-2019, 05:30 AM

Quote:

You have TDS bad, Ugo. Your obsession with me is getting creepy.
I hope you can find some peace of mind and get over your hate for me ( and homosexuals).

Old
  (#15)
UGOTDA7
Ban pending.....

11-01-2019, 10:50 AM

Quote:
You have TDS bad, Ugo. Your obsession with me is getting creepy.
I hope you can find some peace of mind and get over your hate for me ( and homosexuals).
Are you done praying for me?

Yet here you are again...you're a classic case of projection.

And do you even know what TDS is...because that has nothing to do with this. Are you just trying to fit in with the cool kids by saying something you heard but don't understand...kind of like your recent homo apologist sentiments.

It seems you don't come here for the hunting...or is it that you don't have a dog house?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oseqh7SMIvo

Norm MacDonald - Professor of Logic Joke

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: