Tiger Emerald Tips

UndercuTT

Registered
Can anyone share any feedback on these tips ? I'm having a new tip installed on a cue next week, and have been thinking of trying one. Any opinions appreciated. Also, if there's already on these tips, I apologize.

JC

Coos Cues
Can anyone share any feedback on these tips ? I'm having a new tip installed on a cue next week, and have been thinking of trying one. Any opinions appreciated. Also, if there's already on these tips, I apologize.

I tried one and I miscued a lot. So much I took it off.

JC

cnyncrvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I install them quite frequently, actually more than any other tip I stock. Everyone of my customers that I have talked with after the fact loved them. The reviews all over the web are fantastic.

As far as the other post about miscuing with them so much they had to take it off, I have never ever heard that from anyone until now which leads me to believe that it probably was not the tip.

UndercuTT

Registered
I install them quite frequently, actually more than any other tip I stock. Everyone of my customers that I have talked with after the fact loved them. The reviews all over the web are fantastic.

As far as the other post about miscuing with them so much they had to take it off, I have never ever heard that from anyone until now which leads me to believe that it probably was not the tip.

Many thanks