AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just opened mt box containing my new "KING CASE"

It is really anheirloom
these case guys like Fellini,Centennial ,Ron Thomas,Mike robers aka Its george

come and go,not because they are unstable or poor craftsmen,quite the contrary
they are really great

Do you realize how many hours it takes to construct a custom case,
especially one with tooling?Rusty once told me that he had 30 hours in a single case

No wonder they charge $1000 or even much more,we love to look at them and perhaps they are a luxury item,but as years go by I have never met anyone who regretted buying one

The case makers usually are more artist than businessmen,perhaps a dying breed,
the best kind of Americans and the pay even for $2000 cases isn't enough to support a family

I own 4 lovely cases now,it may seem strange that i get so much enjoyment
out of looking at them, I seldom get out and only have 1 cue right now.

What I am suggesting to you guys is to buy one before these guys that are still with us are gone and the prices are out of sight,the quality may never be equaled again

Here is a list of the ones I have Centennial,Steve Price,King,and Rusty Melton.
I have never been disappointed with a case maker,unlike the undependable
cue makers

King just sent me a new one,it is as good as it is possible to make,I suggest you get one before its too late.If Rusty is like Szamboti than King is Balabushka or some
such comparison.Justis deserves the same praise.

Jack Justis makes the Cadillac and I wish I had one,there is no reason I don't.

He may be the standard by which all others are judged.I will probably regret never buying one,I had no reason, usually it was the money or the fact that I never carry but one cue.

These guys have earned the right to your business by honest ,dependable,quality work,and when yours arrives you will know what I am talking about,

You will love the looks,the feel, the pride of ownership that goes with having something o so special,the years will go by and the case will endear itself to you,it may sound corny,but I would bet it will be something you grow to love

Mans art,like a custom saddle or gun case

and yes the value will increase

Mine are not for sale,but i probably have something for sale if you call me
Dean

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shouldn't this be in the "Main" forum or the "Cue and Case" forum since there is nothing for sale here?

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eastwood is a genius. Tippy-tippy-top shelf quality and price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk