Best pool rooms in downtown Denver?

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Any recommendations downtown or nearby? I'll be there in mid March for a week.

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
Text/call Bill 239.823.0408 (8am-7pm EST please)
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rackem in Aurora-I've never been there but you could get shot in the parking lot,it's happened
Hanks in Wheatridge-old pool hall -been there for decades and looks it-really is a must see.
Both are close to down town.

Lynch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mile High Billiards in Arvada is also a nice room. It has a nice array of bar boxes and big tables and all diamonds. It's still fairly new and the equipment is in good shape.

HoustonInt

Big John's Cue Repair
Silver Member
I was in Denver a couple of weeks ago and went to Felts in Englewood. Great equipment & service.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
When I was there last year I DEFINITELY liked Felt.

2nd place to me went to Wynkoop Brewery. See pics. Lots of tables and was a "fun" atmosphere.

Funny story, I actually met the man that the show on Matt Stone and Trey Parker of Comedy Central's South Park modeled the roll "The Chef" after. Great guy but he crushed me playing as I had a few too many of the beers on tap there. He even gave me a ride back to our hotel on the other side of town. Lol. Odd night.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426598443.588712.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426598451.072142.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426598462.982208.jpg

Play Well!

Bill
Billiard Bill's
Call/Text 239.823.0408
billiardbills@gmail.com
www.billiardbills.com
www.facebook.com/billiardbills

xproskier

Registered
A little known Denver secret: Wynkoop Brewing Co. -18th & Wynkoop- LODO (Lower Downtown) Walk in, immediately go upstairs. You will find 9 or 10 9' reg tables and a few 7' boxes. 9 footers are Olhausen and Brunswick Gold Crowns, all in great shape. M-F during business hrs pool is FREE. Did I say FREE? Why yes, I did. And the food is great too!

But my fav spot is Felt Billiards south of downtown. That's where the big boys play. Top notch. 9' Gold Crowns and Diamonds, with some 7' boxes scattered around. And great food there too!

Mile High in Arvada and Rack 'Em in Aurora pretty good halls, but do Rack 'Em only during the day. Place has gone downhill. 80% of the evening crowd looks like they are from "da hood." Music loud, mostly rap (of course) and food / drink stains on most of the table's cloths. Looked like Thanksgiving dinner was eaten on one of the 9 footers! Pretty sad that the owner(s) don't respect the sport enough to make some rules and market to a better class of people. And until they do, it's Felt for me (and all my friends).

Last edited:

soyale

Any place to play in Fort Collins? I'll be there in June.
i see tournaments posted on FB in foco all the time, i havent been up there to play personally but im sure if you search “billiards” there won’t be too many options.

As a side note if anybody in Denver/Lakewood would like to meet up and play sometime for no stakes please let me know!