Frost pissed off the Lion, discussing pool etiquette

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with Alex, he is a better player than Scott.

Scott was pulling a move, and it was effective as it got under Alex's skin.

Scott knows better and should behave better, it is unbecoming for a Champion to act in such a manner.

Reminds me of Tyson biting an ear in a desperation move.

Ken

The Tyson bite is light years away from any despicable move Frost has ever pulled. I can't even think of a close second in any sport to Tyson's ***** bite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Life can be so unfair sometimes.
Alex bought Scott's video....
...and he says he learns some shots every time he plays him.
...then he uses this knowledge when he plays him.

It's like borrowing ammunition off someone.....and then shooting them.

:smile:

Alex mentions this to Scott as they pass? - probably the reason for giving Alex the 'you're number 1' badge of approval :embarrassed2:

The last two or three games Scott misses relatively easy shots in abundance. Could have been right back in the mix with some composure. Seems he gave up at the end imo. His backer probably wasn't too amused. Scott Frost has no one to blame but himself.

Should mention 8 ahead OnePocket could have taken months to finish. Enjoyed watching but Alex is definately not a fast player

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...So resurrecting this thread after seeing the video for the first time. Did these two great players bury the hatchet or do they still not like each other? I don't follow 1p a great deal, but I certainly haven't heard recently of any intense rivalry between the two.

On a side note, there are several good posters who I don't post nearly enough lately. Not calling any names, **cough, JoeyA, cough**, but seems like just a few years ago there was a ton more interesting and helpful content on the main page. (I lurked for a looong time before joining). Maybe it's just me.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
JoeyA

...So resurrecting this thread after seeing the video for the first time. Did these two great players bury the hatchet or do they still not like each other? I don't follow 1p a great deal, but I certainly haven't heard recently of any intense rivalry between the two.

On a side note, there are several good posters who I don't post nearly enough lately. Not calling any names, **cough, JoeyA, cough**, but seems like just a few years ago there was a ton more interesting and helpful content on the main page. (I lurked for a looong time before joining). Maybe it's just me.

I checked this morning. I think Joey has posted twice in the last three months! Personal life has been busy so I guess he hasn't had time for AZB for awhile.

Joey is one of the last ones here that can keep the place entertaining almost by himself. I hope he comes back when he has time again.

Hu

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seeing how this thread was revived I’ll say Scott has lost my respect. I had him in a bind for a while at Derby and he kept running his mouth until I got two horrible rolls and he finally shut up:(

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In other news...of the 50K that Alex won, 5k went to the table time it took to rack that 1 game.

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
Alex is great, but the racking...my God the racking.

Whenever I watch a match with Scott Frost, it's like he got up on the wrong side of his bassinet.

Last edited:

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Whenever I watch a match with Scott Frost, it's like he got up on the wrong side of his bassinet.

Agreed^^^

"It's not 1965 anymore, no disrespect" :eek:

I always love when someone takes forever to rack and the outcome
would have been the same... 'Rack Clock', please....

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

“..wrong side of his bassinet”
Wins first prize for dis with most creativity......:clapping:

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I don't know about any burying of the hatchet but there have been some funny threads about Scott Frost on Facebook and the way he carries himself in competition. Jokrswylde, I am the administrator for a Facebook group of Marines. 32,000 members and growing. It takes a lot of my spare time to manage it and the database. I do a little surfing on Facebook so that doesn't leave much spare time.

On the pool side, I have been playing/testing various carbon fiber shafts from different manufacturers and might one day give my perspectives about them. Only so much time in the day. I do know that Steve Lomax can take a Mezz carbon fiber shaft and convert it to 3/8-10 modified joint collar with ease.

Best regards,
joeyA