straight rail

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
kent running 200 at 4 ball game only using a quarter of the table, no rail nurse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2G...oPGuQdYs3osm22JHkJyAxXfRhb1rri7281-5oYe1CZPSI

his stipulation to how to win the 4ball game ive never heard, or seen in the few korean matches ive watched

probably something made up by casual players
like when the mexicans play straight rail, every 10th point must be made by 3 cushions or cannot continue

maldito

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kent running 200 at 4 ball game only using a quarter of the table, no rail nurse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2G...oPGuQdYs3osm22JHkJyAxXfRhb1rri7281-5oYe1CZPSI

his stipulation to how to win the 4ball game ive never heard, or seen in the few korean matches ive watched

probably something made up by casual players
like when the mexicans play straight rail, every 10th point must be made by 3 cushions or cannot continue

Looks like he is using standard billiard balls - Korean game is played with a larger set

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
i made a nice 24 run today biggest in over a yr, its not unheard of
but much like the 3 pack of 8ball i ran a few weeks back, its the first time ive done it
:)

i havent really been training the game as much this yr,
still got alot of dayhrs left

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
very kool video i just came across

1988 Mistrovství ČSSR v karambolu - volná hra, Hronov
Czechoslovakia championship in free game-1988, Hronov, Prajzko restaurant

This video - you could say - is filling such a popular "challenge" today when people post old photos of themselves on FB. Our squad will do the same. Only starring some players will be outside our club (except for Honza Frieda and other people from the audience...).

This video was created thanks to Láďovi Boháčovi (buv. player Hronov and Broumov), who got the record somewhere, transferred it to DVD and I ripped to MP4 and posted on our YouTube - channel. The video is without sound, but the sound footage is said to exist, just couldn't get it into the DVD.

You will see the real stars of the carambol pool of the 80. s. I will not reveal names yet - my tips "who do you see playing there + who do you see among the viewers" - write in the comments - I will react, I was among the viewers. 4 players are still actively playing and 2 no longer alive. Finally, I will add the podium.

Have fun!

P. Kitty (and Lada Rich)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm4...LzS8A4yNSOKDnZnziDtgZfwJK9HueNgKmtH2-KTMUpp7k

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
March 1980 Fltr Jos Goverde Wim vd Issum Dick Jaspers Kees Klei pants Dirk Young and Ton de Groot. National final main class Libre youth

Attachments

• 120348873_4383586625048901_7116167105489994026_n.jpg
    120348873_4383586625048901_7116167105489994026_n.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 154

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I actually never played Straight Rail real life but got hooked on it in Shooter´s Pool Billiard simulation.
40 (and out) is my high run so far there :).
Made in competition when i was 60-86 down. If you cannot play game real life (due covid or whatever reason)maybe check game out.
There is always 1 free to play king of the hill table open for anyone. No need to buy game there.
But if you wanna create own tables or play longer games etc. then u need to buy game and cheaper(still full game) version is only 15$ pro version is around 25$.
It really is game that everyone serious player should learn because it teach so much about speed control and cue ball control.
No brainer why Efren was so freaking good.. He was master balkline player too.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
you said it sir, a game that any serious player needs to put time into

speed control
cue ball control

and OBJECT ball control
you often direct the 2nd ball on paths of gather shots,
as well as positioning for a gather shot

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member