Happy Birthday, Keith McCready

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Keith. I wish you good health and fortune. I'm sure I'm not alone wishing to see you in one of the big bar box events. Johnnyt

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
there was a time when you wouldn't of expected Keith to make it to 53.

Here to many more years of health and happiness.

Happy Birthday Keith, enjoy it.

P.S. come out of hiding and show this kids you can still play a little.

I don't know about you but it want to see Keith play on a bar box with a big cue ball, I for one think he could still hold his own at that game.

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Keith, I'm glad you got more healthy and made it to this point. I hope you wil make a return to the pool world. We need a guy like you who has so much positive, friendly, fun, engergy to put out there. The world needs you man. Come on out and play.

Happy B day. Jim

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy B-Day, Keith! Hope today sees you hale & hearty, and you and Jenny have a wonderful day together.

freddy the beard

Freddy Bentivegna
Silver Member
Gettin ready to play you some

Come outta that cave you and Bin Ladin are hiding in and play some you rascal.
Happy birthday, kid.

the Beard

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hey Keith,

From all your friends up here in the nearly frozen (again) North, Happy Birthday!

Haven't seen Bosco in a couple of years. No longer comes in the room. New owner too. Jacki is no longer running Classic. New guy painted the entire room. You won't recognize it when you come in. We certainly hope you and Jen make the trip again someday.

Lyn

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy b-day Keith !

Hope all is well on you & Jen's end & hope the cards are running good for ya !!!!

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keith -

Wishing you a great birthday!

Like everyone else, I would love to see you play again. Hope to see you out and about sometime soon.

I did just pick up some old videos this week that were on ebay. You playing Mike Siegal in 1993, what a great match. The other one is the partner one pocket with you and Harry taking on Ronnie. I truely enjoyed them both.

Have a nice birthday dinner somewhere and think about your friends here.

Ken

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday, Keith!! Hope the cards are running well for ya! Wish you guys would wander into the pool world a bit:D

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Pool was never better than when Keith was in action. Stay out of the tub and enjoy your birthday.

8ballEinstein

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday to ya, Keither. Bring Jen down to your old stomping grounds in Orange County and LA. Man, you would make a big splash if you showed up at Hard Times or House of Billiards. The pool rooms out here haven't been the same without you.