Happy Birthday sjm

Williebetmore

Member, .25% Club
Silver Member
Okay, I've never done this before (definitely NPR), but a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to sjm.

With all the confusing threads about his birthday (29th I believe), I just wanted to say, "Have a great day", and I hope this is actually the day. Hope to see you in Michigan City in June, that would be cool. Cooler if you can come to Indy for some pool in Betmore's Basement ( though I still don't have a ball return on my table - sorry ).

Terry Ardeno

I still love my wife
Silver Member
Happy Birthday!

SJM,
Sincere wishes for a great day and also, may the next year ahead bring you much love, good health and peace!

You've made quite a few friends here at AZB, and frankly, you warrant 2 birthday threads in the same month!:D

Our warmest regards!

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
Happy Birthday to the youngest old-schooler and a straight pool expert!

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Williebetmore said:
Okay, I've never done this before (definitely NPR), but a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to sjm.

With all the confusing threads about his birthday (29th I believe), I just wanted to say, "Have a great day", and I hope this is actually the day. Hope to see you in Michigan City in June, that would be cool. Cooler if you can come to Indy for some pool in Betmore's Basement ( though I still don't have a ball return on my table - sorry ).

Yup, two happy birthday threads is a great tribute indeed. It is indeed my 29th (anniversary of being a legal consumer of alcohol in NY State).

Spent much of my Saturday birthday at Amsterdam Billiard Club with pool buddies, among them AZB posters Cuetable, Steve Lipsky, Jude Rosenstock, Angry Panda, and StevenWaldon. Amsterdam Billiard Club rose to the occasion, too, reserving two complimentary tables for all of us and serving a nice birthday cake. The guys who run Amsterdam have always treated me right, and I really appreciate them and their kind gesture. And wouldn't you know it, the gang took me out when were done taking turns at each other over the glorious green felt, not letting me spend a red cent.

Thanks to all who offered birthday wishes here on the ofurm. I'm very grateful.

Finally, Willie, I'm doing everything in my power to take that Michigan City week off. It looks like a pretty good chance. PM me your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Last edited: