Earl/Shane Scoreboard

barrett9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He is wearing ear protection ( think gun range) I got a pair just like them.... he has not taken them off yet !!

No.. still wearing them. The weights.. The wrap on his arm and maybe some other stuff. It looks funny but he still looks more comfortable on this 10 ft table than Shane. Not an Earl fan but can't dispute the level of play.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Wow.

Earl wins again... score 38 - 26

Earl makes an amazing 4 rail position shot to complete the run out.....

Earl is hitting them well. SHane seems nervous to me..... butterfiles??? I don't know.

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl thinks some things should not be allowed in a pool match. Just not the ones he uses.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Earl has stopped to take off his "earmuffs" to put in internal ear plugs, and then now put muffs back on over ears...double protection??

Maybe he is hearing someting,,, but I have not heard a peep yet...

Earl wins again..... looking very strong.... 39-26

barrett9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earl thinks some things should not be allowed in a pool match. Just not the ones he uses.

I think Shane should tie some sandbags to his legs and wear Mickey Mouse ears. Looks like a circus attraction but he is up 13 games????

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Hmmm

Earl's speed looks nothing less than amazing right now......

Shane looks like he is not letting his stroke out....like he is afraid of making a mistake.....not sure....

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
40-26 Earl.

Earl shoot llights out. I kid you not. Making some tough shots and getting postition....WOW....

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cell phone cameras exist for a reason....

Can someone snap a photo of earl in this getup and send it to one of us to get posted on here? I gotsta know

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But are the voices earl hears coming from the outside or inside. Reguardless, it seems to be working for him.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
wow

41-26 earl. Nice run out again by Earl.

JCIN the TAR guys says Earl is playing lights out.....

Earl drops three on break in next game..... run out??

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
are you kidding me with that shot earl....wtf.....

some amazing pool./ 42-26 Earl.....

EArl beaks and run the rack

abie10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
earl is shooting great...amazing to watch

Attachments

• earl.jpg
    earl.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 409