Who Is Going To The Derby This Year?

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still up in the air as to whether or not I attend. If I do get down there it will undoubtedly be on Wednesday, Jan 30th. I believe that's the day the 9Ball tournament starts.

Anybody else have any updates?

r/DCP

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Still up in the air as to whether or not I attend. If I do get down there it will undoubtedly be on Wednesday, Jan 30th. I believe that's the day the 9Ball tournament starts.

Anybody else have any updates?

r/DCP
You should definitely go. There are few other tournaments that attract all of these players in the U.S. let alone in the midwest, let alone here in Indiana.

Also, the DCC has been around a long time relatively for pool, but the way things are in pool you can never be sure how long good things are gonna last. Don't miss out by always waiting until next year.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lets go

I will be there Thursday pm until sat afternoon and probably back again sometime. IBA4767 will be with me as well. I'll prob be playing some poker, buying cues, and watching the ten foot and action room mostly. Like to meet anyone anytime.

Brendan Sullivan

The Players Club

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I will be there Thursday pm until sat afternoon and probably back again sometime. IBA4767 will be with me as well. I'll prob be playing some poker, buying cues, and watching the ten foot and action room mostly. Like to meet anyone anytime.

Brendan Sullivan

The Players Club

Tell iba to look me up, as I am already here.. only, not to sic anybody on me this time.. 😎

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tell iba to look me up, as I am already here.. only, not to sic anybody on me this time.. 😎

Didn't you just get lessons? You should be ready!
Just kidding. I know, sometimes it takes a bit for those lessons to let you reap the rewards.

Have a good time Russ!!!!!

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Didn't you just get lessons? You should be ready!
Just kidding. I know, sometimes it takes a bit for those lessons to let you reap the rewards.

Have a good time Russ!!!!!

It's a joke, lol.. Iba tried to "trap" me a few years back by asking for the 6 out in 9 ball if he used the rake every shot. I thought it was an interesting game even though I don't gamble much.. I got lucky and won, and then played his partner straight up and got there again..... 😎

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks

It's a joke, lol.. Iba tried to "trap" me a few years back by asking for the 6 out in 9 ball if he used the rake every shot. I thought it was an interesting game even though I don't gamble much.. I got lucky and won, and then played his partner straight up and got there again..... 😎

Will do. We are leaving in an hour and will arrive at 8 ish. I will prob be heading straight to the Poker room and Iba to the bar I would guess. See you soon.

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its going to be extremely cold next week here in southern Indiana. I mean extremely cold. Not sure I want to drive two hours in possibly zero degree weather. Especially since my truck has died on me twice in the last 3-4 months.

r/DCP

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Will be there tomorrow. Watching these streams tonight is just making feel like I'm already missing out by not being there.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bitter, dangerous cold temps this week until around Friday. There is a slim chance, depending on how the high school games go this week, I might be able to drive down on Friday. Just have to see.

I'm not going to drive down in zero degree weather though. Next year will be here before you know it.

r/DCP

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Bitter, dangerous cold temps this week until around Friday. There is a slim chance, depending on how the high school games go this week, I might be able to drive down on Friday. Just have to see.

I'm not going to drive down in zero degree weather though. Next year will be here before you know it.

r/DCP

You are two hours away....that's a day trip....don't even have to check in.
I probably wouldn't miss a year if I was that close.

What the hell. For a pool player, the DCC is the Greatest Show on Earth....
....warm up the £€¥%# truck.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member

r/DCP

You're kiddin', right? Your hero, James Bond/007, is facepalming, this second...

If I had less than a 2 hour ride, it would be a no brainer to take a ride....

Eric >but, thats just me

Scratch85

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

r/DCP

I have a similar drive to yours. I’m here today. You’ll regret it if you don’t go. World class!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums