My new Pat Diveney

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered this cue at the DCC earlier this year. I recieved the cue about a month ago and been meaning to post some pics but hadn't. Saw the pics of the other Diveney and decided it was.
picture.php
[/IMG]

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ordered this cue at the DCC earlier this year. I recieved the cue about a month ago and been meaning to post some pics but hadn't. Saw the pics of the other Diveney and decided it was time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Impressive Sir, puts the sneaky in SneakyPete.

Keith

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
I ordered this cue at the DCC earlier this year. I recieved the cue about a month ago and been meaning to post some pics but hadn't. Saw the pics of the other Diveney and decided it was time.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I just bought a brand new corvette. Here are my pictures of it.

Thanks

Kevin

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess the pics aren't working for some reason. They show up just fine for me but
then again my phone is very old and it seems like every time I post pics nobody
but me can see them. Reminder to my self. Do not try to post any more pics on AZ

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess the pics aren't working for some reason. They show up just fine for me but
then again my phone is very old and it seems like every time I post pics nobody
but me can see them. Reminder to my self. Do not try to post any more pics on AZ

You dont have a computer?

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You dont have a computer?

Yes and it was what I used to post the pics because when I use my phone nobody
cab see them guess it doesn't work either
It blows my mind that it's 2018 and it's almost impossible to post pics on this forum
Maybe some of the mods can just remove the thread

I really have no issue posting pics. Either on phone or a computer. Not sure where you are having issues.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

9BallKY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really have no issue posting pics. Either on phone or a computer. Not sure where you are having issues.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

I don't have a clue, I can post pics on eBay or any other forum but I haven't been
able to post a pic on AZ in 2 years

flyvirginiaguy

Classic Cue Lover
Silver Member
Phone/PC, it should not matter. Just go to imgur.com, click new post, and upload the photo. Once the photo is uploaded, run your mouse across the photo for the drop down to show up. In this drop down, click Get share links. Once this is done, copy the link for "BBCode (Forums)". Paste that link in your post here. You can also get resized image on imgur as well, if the photo is to large.

h3TcMq6.png