Which valley/ Dynamo table to buy

Valiant Thor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am instered in buying a valley/Dynamo and make it play as close to a Damond 7ft. As possible . New ridgeback rails /Simonis 860. What model and year should I be looking for or does it matter?

Valiant Thor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Answer please

I posted this question because I thought there might be one year/ model that is better quality. I guess you people only wont to talk about gold crowns or diamond tables!

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I posted this question because I thought there might be one year/ model that is better quality. I guess you people only wont to talk about gold crowns or diamond tables!

I'm sure being pissy after only one day will encourage people to give you information. Good strategy.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I am instered in buying a valley/Dynamo and make it play as close to a Damond 7ft. As possible . New ridgeback rails /Simonis 860. What model and year should I be looking for or does it matter?

Not sure I care for your attitude, but I'll respond anyway. Stay away from Dynamo, they have a bad rail cap design. As far as Valley tables go, it really don't matter which model you buy, the outside look gets changed often enough, but the inside design hasn't changed hardly at all in the last 30 years. Yes, ridgeback rails and Simonis cloth will greatly improve how the table plays, but only a Diamond table plays like a Diamond table.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member

If you want a table to play like a Diamond you buy a Diamond. A modified Valley will never play like a Diamond, it will only play like a gaffed Valley. You are much better off to leave the Valley the way it was built, just install new cloth and rails and the table will play fine.

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
Like glen said Ridgeback rails Simmions Cloth. Clean the slate and trim cloth so not a lot of build up on back of rails are key to making the table play great after speeding good money on the table.