FS; Milk Dud Tips New Price

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You must try them......

i am trying to get the whole state of TEXAS to try these out.....they are the STONE NUTS.......jeff is a standup guy and a joy to deal with....truely one of the GOOD GUYS.....thanks for all the great tips.....mickey

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Jeff-

Pm me please w/p/pal info.

I'll take 10. Fathers day is coming.

Thanks.

You know I like em.:grin-square:

I second Tattoo's description of Jeff. I'm trying to get So Cal on the 'dawgduds'.

Last edited:

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1206   0   0
How do these play? I HATE elks - too soft. Are these harder?

Also, will you ship to the uk? If so, how much?

Hi Thaiger
They grab the cue ball like a soft tip does but holds it shape like a hard tip.
I would say they are in the Medium hard range as far as a tip hardness. I do not ship out of the country, but if you have an azer that you know & is willing to do the escrow service for you, I have no problem sending them the tips & they send them to you. Thanks for all the support & comments from Mickey, Art & 3RAILKICK & all the other azers that have made nice comments about these tips. Thanks for looking & have a great day. Jeff

TheThaiger

Banned
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi Thaiger
They grab the cue ball like a soft tip does but holds it shape like a hard tip.
I would say they are in the Medium hard range as far as a tip hardness. I do not ship out of the country, but if you have an azer that you know & is willing to do the escrow service for you, I have no problem sending them the tips & they send them to you. Thanks for all the support & comments from Mickey, Art & 3RAILKICK & all the other azers that have made nice comments about these tips. Thanks for looking & have a great day. Jeff

Thanks for that. Why are many sellers so reluctant to send out of the country, especially for low value goods like tips? I am more than happy to pay by PayPal and wait until the time for disputes has expired before being sent the goods - a delay of 45 days (or whatever it is) makes no difference to me. I'm not having a go at you but it's really annoying to see things you want to buy but can't because you live in a different country. I only have this problem with pool.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1206   0   0
Thanks for that. Why are many sellers so reluctant to send out of the country, especially for low value goods like tips? I am more than happy to pay by PayPal and wait until the time for disputes has expired before being sent the goods - a delay of 45 days (or whatever it is) makes no difference to me. I'm not having a go at you but it's really annoying to see things you want to buy but can't because you live in a different country. I only have this problem with pool.

I work in a shipping dept for my regular job & its a pain in the butt to do customs papers for ever international shipment. Some countries allow this commodity & that commodity where other countries do not. Its a very touchie area with all kinds of regulations that must be met. I have talked with my local post master & he told me the same thing, I would have to fill out customs papers for every international shipment of tips being mailed out of the country. Like I said in an earlier post if you know of an azer that is willing to do an escrow service where I mail them the tips & they mail them to you, I would have no problem selling you as many tips as you want to buy. Hope this helps answer your questions & I thank you for inquiring about the milk duds as well. Take care & have a great day.
Jeff

JudgeDredd

True Mutt of Humanity
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'd like to get a box of 25 tips please. I'll send $'s as soon as I get paypal info. Thanks, Judge

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
How do these play? I HATE elks - too soft. Are these harder?

Also, will you ship to the uk? If so, how much?

IMO, They resemble a Tiger Sniper with just a bit firmer hit but, same spin. I do alot of trick shots and used Snipers do to the great spin they caused. After getting my first Milk Dud, that's all I use, same hit & spin at a fraction of the cost. Ron

Pre-Flag Master

Cue Ball Man
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I received my milk duds from Jeff recently. First impressions are very good. They look good and feel nice and hard. Fast shipping, well packed (almost too well, Jeff save yourself the effort and expense). Good price and Jeff has been a pleasure to do business with.

He seems to be going about this the right way technically as well. Jeff tells me he soaks them for days (not hours) and presses them for days (not minutes). Also, he uses a press with side walls to keep them from expanding which would be necessary, in my opinion, to maintain the integrity of the material. Also, he uses a domed piston which I think is a very good idea because it results in applying the pressure to all parts of the tip uniformly (since the tip is domed to start with). So, there doesn't seem to be too much room for improvement on the process.

I can't wait to try them out. Based on all the positive comments, sounds like they play great.

Fatz

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1206   0   0
Thanks for your kind words Don. I still have alot available forsale, come & getem.
Thanks Jeff

SirNoobs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I may try this when I need a new tip :D. Right now I have a soaked and pressed Triangle and I like it.

Would you recommend these on a sneaky that I use to break and play with?