blue diamond chalk

Awizzzy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was and still am a big fan of the Blue Diamond Chalk. A good friend recommended it to me and used that for a while now. After discovering Russian Magic Chalk though, I don't know that I will use anything else now.

It leaves hardly anything on the balls, and sticks to the tip like white on rice. I recommend the Russian Magic Chalk now.

ChicagoRJ is the guy to get it from.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D:D:D

Reactions: KRJ

Bob 14:1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, CRJ, I may have missed it, but I just couldn't read five pages of another chalk thread. Got any of the new packaging to sell?

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
Going to buy a 2 pack of Magic Chalk after I finish my Blue Diamonds. I like the things I hear, especially when I have a habit of not chalking on every shot. Have 3 1/2 cubes left, so it might be a while but I'm sure I'll get there soon enough.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I play 3C billiards for about 15-25 hours a week for the last 2 years after re-connecting with the game and I always use my own chalk. So I have to wonder if some of you guys are eating your chalk. Because for the first 15 months or so I used a single piece of predator chalk. And I still have that piece and it is about 1/3 the original size. And for the last 9 months of so I have used a single piece of Magic Chalk (much cleaner than the predator but I never noticed any performance difference on shots) and more than 2/3rds of it is left.

I chalk after every shot, and then sometimes again while studying the upcoming shot. But gently, just stroking the tip with the chalk. I cannot imagine how guys go through multiple cubes of chalk in a year unless they are just losing them.

I'm 60, and in addition to the cube of MC I am currently using I have 2 new cubes. I think I will be applying for Medicare long before I have to buy more chalk.

LOL. good story :)

Hopefully, chalk will be covered under Medicare in the future. Why does the government hate chalk !!!!

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
2957620d3b017814ab9db8c8cd10c596.jpg

Well here's a piece of Magic Chalk after 2 months use at about 20 hours a week. Little less than 1/2 gone.

Man, you are getting your money's worth on that piece ;) Would like to see how low you can go... show us this again in a month :thumbup:

Jimbojim

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really like Blue Diamond chalks too but they do dirty up the CB a lot more so in the end, it's more prone to make the object ball skid so I try not to use them anymore.

But I always carry a cube or 2 in case the poolhall's chalks are shit.

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
I have been using Blue Diamond since it's initial offering, with excellent results.
However, I will be switching to Magic Chalk when my supply of BD is depleted.

john coloccia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I currently use Master chalk. I go through a cube every other playing day (I don't like cubes that are too worn out, and the inside of Master chalk seems much different than the outside layer so I toss them frequently). Does something like Magic Chalk last considerably longer? I intend to keep chalking every shot, but I don't "drill" into the chalk. Just a light brushing.

Really, I'm just looking for something neater than Master at this point. It still works OK, but something's gone terribly wrong somewhere. It seems to fall apart as you're chalking, and chalk dust comes raining down from everywhere and makes a big mess all over my hands. Some cubes are better than others, but some are just incredibly bad. It didn't used to be like that.

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Best chalk I've ever used. It sticks to the tip. It doesn't dirty up the balls. My kids never miscue. I never miscue. The table stays clean.

No, I am not compensated by ChicagoRJ, but I'm open to offers. LOL

LOL. Could not afford it anyways. Heck, I don't even pay Karen Corr, not a dime. But to be fair, I comp her chalk now as she use to pay for it.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I currently use Master chalk. I go through a cube every other playing day (I don't like cubes that are too worn out, and the inside of Master chalk seems much different than the outside layer so I toss them frequently). Does something like Magic Chalk last considerably longer? I intend to keep chalking every shot, but I don't "drill" into the chalk. Just a light brushing.

Really, I'm just looking for something neater than Master at this point. It still works OK, but something's gone terribly wrong somewhere. It seems to fall apart as you're chalking, and chalk dust comes raining down from everywhere and makes a big mess all over my hands. Some cubes are better than others, but some are just incredibly bad. It didn't used to be like that.

John, like the 10K folks who have ordered it already. If you buy it and it's NOT the best chalk you've ever used, return, and I give you a 100% refund, including the shipping to you and the shipping back to me. Thus, you are not out even one red cent if you give it a whirl. No questions asked. Just return it back to the return address on the envelope, and I'll credit your PayPal for the full ride. I'm that sure about it ;)

sixwillwin

King of the Meadow
Silver Member
John, like the 10K folks who have ordered it already. If you buy it and it's NOT the best chalk you've ever used, return, and I give you a 100% refund, including the shipping to you and the shipping back to me. Thus, you are not out even one red cent if you give it a whirl. No questions asked. Just return it back to the return address on the envelope, and I'll credit your PayPal for the full ride. I'm that sure about it ;)

Wow. That's a pretty darn good guarantee! Cool

john coloccia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

We run our businesses much the same way. When I have a chance, I'll order some. :)

jburkm002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I should get free chalk since i leave free samples of Magic Chalk just about every time I play. Have been getting better. I did buy a chalk holder that attaches to my belt. Hopefully that will help. I havent tried many chalks but I do like Magic Chalk. Heck I like Master chalk if it hasnt been sitting in the humidity all day. Which is the only reason I like having my own chalk.

Reactions: KRJ