Banking The CTE Way On A Diamond Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The few times I've been asked about CTE I just show them why it can't work -- it doesn't take long and I wouldn't charge a penny for that, lol.

Lou Figueroa

Show it here. You don't charge for it so there should be no excuse not to

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This post typifies your posting history on AZ -- no help, no explanations, no nothing, just bunch of denigrating one-liners.

Lou Figueroa

See if this was posted by a reputable poster in stead of you then it might sting a little. But the fact is you are the originator of the one-liner insults.
Look in the mirror Lou, look in the mirror

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
By the way, anyone watch Tyler Styer in his race to 100 over the weekend? That kid has a monster break.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
By the way, anyone watch Tyler Styer in his race to 100 over the weekend? That kid has a monster break.

I think he's also one of the pro players who uses CTE, correct? Do you think he's a strong enough player to wax each of the FAB 5? I wonder what the highest game total would be in a race to 100 of the highest scorer for the FAB 5...maybe 4?

Tyler GETS IT!!

Last edited:

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
Well, lets see what the five CTE hating, knocking, whiners can come up with next. A man banks 12 called balls and it's because he started banking and learning it when he was 8 years old and has spent over 60 years continuing to do it since it's his FAVORITE game.

He should be able to do it regardless of his age even if he uses CTE. (which he doesn't according to the haters)

Will they get on the table and attempt to see just how difficult it is? You can bet your sweet arse the answer to that is a resounding NO!

Well, how about something ANYONE can do who wasn't brought up at an early age with banks?

Lets see...maybe 15 ball rotation. Yeah, that sounds good. All you have to do is go from 1-15 and knock 'em in the pocket. Who wants to give it a try? My guess is it's going to be the same FAB 5
bad mouthing and making excuses.

Here it is, done all with CTE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBRPG4UMxTc&list=UUW8lTFYIYGN2AjHKN23M-RQ&index=99&t=0s

I watched and wonder why Stan opens his mouth while down on the ball. I suspect it is to relieve tension. Can someone explain the benefits and maybe everyone should do it.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know, the Dan White guy who continually lies about "I don't post about CTE anymore since it is foreign to all science, physics, and logic".

Never said that.

Funny how much you have to say even though you have all the "troublemakers" on ignore.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got my witness, who you got. I don't remember you ever adding anything constructive to the conversation

How you are able to misconstrue my comments as supporting your position is hard to imagine. At one time, many years ago, you MAY have made some comments about Stan's 5 shot perception video which he said was wrong even though it was right and then he took the video down. Any helpful comments you would have made were along the lines of "it works because it works" and "you just have to do it" kind of thing. Even Neil told me in a pm that he had some disagreement about that video with Stan. He told Stan that he was repositioning his body for each shot and Stan told him he wasn't. It had to be Neil who said that because you are the only other one it could have been and you said at one time that you never said that.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got my witness, who you got. I don't remember you ever adding anything constructive to the conversation

You have no one — but your posting history does speak for itself.

Nada.

Nothing.

Zilch.

Just obfuscation and insults.

Lou Figueroa

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How you are able to misconstrue my comments as supporting your position is hard to imagine. At one time, many years ago, you MAY have made some comments about Stan's 5 shot perception video which he said was wrong even though it was right and then he took the video down. Any helpful comments you would have made were along the lines of "it works because it works" and "you just have to do it" kind of thing. Even Neil told me in a pm that he had some disagreement about that video with Stan. He told Stan that he was repositioning his body for each shot and Stan told him he wasn't. It had to be Neil who said that because you are the only other one it could have been and you said at one time that you never said that.

Chill out. You were just confirming we had discussions about CTE in the past. Nothing else. Fact is after you freaked out about the 5 shot video you were no longer worthy of any valid discussions.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Show it here. You don't charge for it so there should be no excuse not to

I ask if they would agree that pool players have all kinds of different physical traits when it comes to shooting pool.

Then I ask them to visualize any perception they wish. Then I ask: what if you’re taller, shorter, set up low, set up high, stand to the left of the shot v the right, shoot with your cue under your right eye, left eye, or centered under your chin, and what about your footwork, etc.

It doesn’t take them too long to realize that whatever Stan sees cannot possibly be what everyone else sees.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See if this was posted by a reputable poster in stead of you then it might sting a little. But the fact is you are the originator of the one-liner insults.
Look in the mirror Lou, look in the mirror

I wouldn't expect it to sting.

That would require a certain amount of self-awareness on your part ;-)

Lou Figueroa

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have no one — but your posting history does speak for itself.

Nada.

Nothing.

Zilch.

Just obfuscation and insults.

Lou Figueroa

Except Dan already confirmed that we had discussions. Have you been able to find someone to confirm that you have. Highly doubt you will.

I'll put my posting history concerning CTE against yours any day of the week.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ask if they would agree that pool players have all kinds of different physical traits when it comes to shooting pool.

Then I ask them to visualize any perception they wish. Then I ask: what if you’re taller, shorter, set up low, set up high, stand to the left of the shot v the right, shoot with your cue under your right eye, left eye, or centered under your chin, and what about your footwork, etc.

It doesn’t take them too long to realize that whatever Stan sees cannot possibly be what everyone else sees.

Lou Figueroa

Then i am certainly glad i went to Stan instead of you. By the way, Stan has a pretty impressive list of students. You teach anyone that anybody has heard of.
You see that Tyler Styer over the weekend? Very impressive game he has.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Except Dan already confirmed that we had discussions. Have you been able to find someone to confirm that you have. Highly doubt you will.

I'll put my posting history concerning CTE against yours any day of the week.

OK, goferit.

Put up something of value from your posting history.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then i am certainly glad i went to Stan instead of you. By the way, Stan has a pretty impressive list of students. You teach anyone that anybody has heard of.
You see that Tyler Styer over the weekend? Very impressive game he has.

You were an acolyte before you even went.

And taking a lesson from someone doesn’t mean you believe. No different than reading their book or watching their DVD. You can easily walk away scratching you head asking yourself, “What the hell was that about?!”

Lou Figueroa
bought one of
Stan’s DVDs
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.