Check out this draw shot!!!!!!

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
You cheated with the rack, I have to learn this stuff.
The gun finger was better than the shot.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you can apply that to accurate medium range draw shots in games, consistently, then you've essentially mastered draw, most people never do

I've seen guys who can draw two table lengths drunk on practice shots but couldn't draw six feet and pot a ball in a game

Bigb'scues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Nice hit, but you cheated with the spin to get around the last 2 rails"

Yea......very skillful cheating. Lol

Drop The Rock

1652nd on AZ Money List
Silver Member
Nice shot! I shoot that with the ob on the second diamond from the end rail and the cb at the first diamond about 6inches off and bridge on the rail. Really good for improving stroke because you get to see how the cue ball reacts. If I can draw back and forth past the side pocket on a 9ftr im happy.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
I wish I could have seen your shooting arm and shoulder and what those were doing.

Nice shot.

Jeff Livingston

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you could

shoot that shot only one time on my table, digging the cue into the cloth like you did in the video, then i would politely ask you to leave.

please post video of the same shot, with out trying to destroy the cloth on the table. that shot can be made without ever to tip touching the cloth.

Bigb'scues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
shoot that shot only one time on my table, digging the cue into the cloth like you did in the video, then i would politely ask you to leave.

please post video of the same shot, with out trying to destroy the cloth on the table. that shot can be made without ever to tip touching the cloth.

post a video making the same shot without touch the tip to the cloth on the follow through....near impossible...look at any power draw mike massey performs and his tip and cue bend twice as much on the cloth...I suppose you would ask him to leave too huh lol

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I guess you would throw a fit if Mike Siegel ever broke the rack on your table. The tip sliding across the cloth will not hurt it. It's normal use. Jumping a ball will leave more marks on the cloth than that shot will.

You have to ask yourself, is your table a piece of furniture to look at and brag about, or a table to be used? If it is to be used, start using it!

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Guys, don't pick on him. He's a C player trying to get better.

I will back him for some sociable action if he's allowed to touch his tip to the cloth. :p