CF shaft manufacturers?

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forgive me if this has already been covered. I did a search and couldn't find anything. My question is...we all know most major cue companies, and some smaller ones, now offer carbon fiber shafts, but who actually makes them? McDermott, Meucci, Cuetec, Pechauer etc. aren't chemical companies and must outsource the actual build process. Is it a situation where there are really just a couple factories making the shafts and the cue companies are putting their own logos on them? Thanks for your responses.

Kats 11

Registered
Issa Saad, Athens-Greece
Top quality, custom specs, performance second to none, SWS available.
cff1683d683944e213530a599a9682f8.jpg

a1b8326bf185235aa1a64feaffa83150.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crazy8legs

Registered
I've asked this same question! Maybe you need to move this post to the main forum. Someone on here has to know the answer to this question.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
cf tubes

I buy CF tubes from a firm in China. I have choice of sizes. They look exactly like commercially available. I cannot see any difference in the playability. I have sold many and have no complaints

Tom1234

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I buy CF tubes from a firm in China. I have choice of sizes. They look exactly like commercially available. I cannot see any difference in the playability. I have sold many and have no complaints

Since you make CF shafts, how do you install ferrules on them? I have a Cynergy shaft that I would like to replace the ferrule on. Nothing but the runaround from Cuetec; as a repairman I can replace ferrules on any wood shaft. No videos on YouTube to give me a rough idea. Thanks for any help you can give.