Shane VanBoening VS: Chang Jung Lin Tomorrow LIVE in Ft Worth Tx

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you're in the Dallas area come by FLIPS Restaurant and Billiard Club in Ft Worth to see this powerhouse matchup - MATCHES START AT 7 PM Central Standard Time

The Game is 10 Ball race to 50 over 2 days. I have a friend that just bet $5000 on Shane and giving up 5 GAMES ON THE WIRE to Chang!!

This should be close, 5 games may be too much!

:thumbup:I'll be doing the play by play commentary with a very special guest, so if you can't be in Texas, JOIN US LIVE at sullyvisiontv.com for the PPV at 5 PM Central Time.:thumbup:

Best Wishes my friends, I've missed the interaction on azbilliards, maybe I'll start posting again - I have a lot of new knowledge to share and a membership site @ www.masteringpocketbilliards.com with 9 new videos and about to be uploaded.

CJ Wiley

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you're in the Dallas area come by FLIPS Restaurant and Billiard Club in Ft Worth to see this powerhouse matchup Tuesday AND Wednesday at 5PM.

The Game is 10 Ball race to 50 over 2 days. I have a friend that just bet $5000 on Shane and giving up 5 GAMES ON THE WIRE to Chang!!

This should be close, 5 games may be too much!

:thumbup:I'll be doing the play by play commentary with a very special guest, so if you can't be in Texas, JOIN US LIVE at sullyvisiontv.com for the PPV at 5 PM Central Time.:thumbup:

Best Wishes my friends, I've missed the interaction on azbilliards, maybe I'll start posting again - I have a lot of new knowledge to share and a membership site @ www.masteringpocketbilliards.com with 9 new videos and about to be uploaded.

CJ Wiley
Post more often. Ignore any negative press. You have a lot to offer. If you're ever in Tulsa come by Magoos. You might just sell a lesson or two or get matched up. Bartlesville Bob is still around. ;)

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice to see you C.J
I definetely would like hear more your "out from the box" thinking. Your posting here was big part of my improvement in last years! :smile:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's Great to Hear!!

I have some Big Events in the making so it looks like I'll be focusing on pool again for the foreseeable future...I'll definately post some things to expand everyone's mind concerning the mysteries of pocket billiards and how to see the game from a champion's perspective.

Play Well - The Game is the Teacher

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Anybody giving JL 5 games to 50 is insane! I cant bet either side on this one, gonna leave it alone.

Welcome back!
Jason

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Either guy can take it down for sure, and the spectators will be entertained to the max. Thanks to all who helped make this match a reality.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I've been told Shane didn't like it over there but I wasn't there but I do know Shane certainly does very well in his own environment, my buddy is getting Chang and 10 on the wire I would think that's safe but you never know Chang is a worrier but he's trying to slay the dragon , should be a good one wish it was to a 100

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
That's Great to Hear!!

I have some Big Events in the making so it looks like I'll be focusing on pool again for the foreseeable future...I'll definately post some things to expand everyone's mind concerning the mysteries of pocket billiards and how to see the game from a champion's perspective.

Play Well - The Game is the Teacher

Welcome back, the knowledge you've shared has already helped many understand and play this game better.

Stay the coarse regardless of how choppy the water may get:smile:

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not a fan of one to one long races to 50 or 1000 like this.
Tournaments are the way to go :)
Having said that, I will still tune in now and then to watch bits and pieces.
If win lose difference is 10 racks we are looking at 90 racks - at least 9 hours. Inhuman number of hours required to watch such long races.
Hard to call between these 2. Slight edge to SVB on home ground.
:D

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... If win lose difference is 10 racks we are looking at 90 racks - at least 9 hours. Inhuman number of hours required to watch such long races. ...
:D

9 hours in 2 days? That'll be a sprint after over 62 hours of streamed matches in 6 days for the U.S. Open 9-Ball.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First, the match is amazing...to get these two playing a long race is a great unto itself....

Second, commentary by CJ! That right there is a whole new level of entertainment. Pool knowledge will be flowing steady through our ears while watching the talent will be sensory overload.

CJ, you always did make the AZ experience a bit more enlightened and I'm grateful that you are back. This thread is a great way to get back into the AZ subconscious.

Welcome back.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
From what I've been told Shane didn't like it over there but I wasn't there but I do know Shane certainly does very well in his own environment, my buddy is getting Chang and 10 on the wire I would think that's safe but you never know Chang is a worrier but he's trying to slay the dragon , should be a good one wish it was to a 100

If your buddy want to bet another 5k he'll get 10pct jelly roll for making the bet. I will post!
Jason

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Second, commentary by CJ! That right there is a whole new level of entertainment. Pool knowledge will be flowing steady through our ears while watching the talent will be sensory overload. ...

CJ commentated about 8 weeks ago for the first "Clash of the Titans" match (Shaw d. Bergman), as well.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aloha CJ,

Welcome back and thanks for the info.

I was shooting some balls with your Million Dollar Challenge tournament winning cue the other day and it plays good as ever, but I’ve missed more balls with it than you did.

Give me a call when you come back to Hawaii again and we’ll play some more and I’ll let you re-tune the cue back up into “no-miss” mode.

I just got back from Taiwan yesterday from an 18-day visit and I hit a couple pool halls while I was there. According to a couple guys I played with and talked to in one of the places, this Chang is still considered Taiwan’s #1 player. It will be interesting to see who will win...both of these guys are break and run artists who have the ability to bring some serious packages.

Aloha and best of luck in your new pool endeavors.

P.S., I saw your new website while I was gone, but didn’t have time to check it out, due to intermittent internet issues I was having at the time. I’m hoping to look at at when I get settled back in from my trip.

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Clash of the titans #2

CJ commentated about 8 weeks ago for the first "Clash of the Titans" match (Shaw d. Bergman), as well.

Actually it was Shaw vs Sky Woodward.

I wasn't in commentary stroke, but I will be by 5pm - this match deserves top notch treatment!

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Trip through Tulsa

Post more often. Ignore any negative press. You have a lot to offer. If you're ever in Tulsa come by Magoos. You might just sell a lesson or two or get matched up. Bartlesville Bob is still around. ;)

Thanks, I appreciate you!

I'm in Odessa Thur. - Monday teaching 40 hours of private and group lessons then Lubbock for 3 days......then I'm heading to Missouri and will be going through Tulsa.

Email me or PM me here and maybe we can coordinate - cjwiley@cjwiley.com

See you at Magoos my friend.

Play Well