Another Prayer Request

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Hoping not to have to post any more of these anytime soon. :frown:

My good friend and fellow azb'er boradriver (Cliff) has had a serious medical problem requiring him to be hospitalized.

Anyone who knows Cliff knows what a great guy he is as well as a solid player and very dedicated pool enthusiast.

Please send some positive thoughts his way and even some prayers if you are so inclined. We def need guys like Cliff in and around our sport.

Thanks to all!

best,
brian kc

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Cliff's a friend of mine, too, and my fingers are crossed for a good result here.

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks Brian for the post and everyone that posted and reached out privately. I really do appreciate it.

I did have a scare the day after Christmas and called 911.

A trip to the cath lab and I'm feeling much better.

Got to adjust the way I eat and the level of exercise and I should be good for awhile.

thanks again everyone

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ditto Stu, although it's been many years since I've seen Cliff. Best wishes for a complete recovery!

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Cliff's a friend of mine, too, and my fingers are crossed for a good result here.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
thanks Brian for the post and everyone that posted and reached out privately. I really do appreciate it.

I did have a scare the day after Christmas and called 911.

A trip to the cath lab and I'm feeling much better.

Got to adjust the way I eat and the level of exercise and I should be good for awhile.

thanks again everyone

Great to hear, Cliff. Take good care of yourself.

Your friend, Stu