Stuff we are working on

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member

-
John is booked thicker than most cue makers, the wait for a case is worth it.
The day will come that your case will arrive and it will be like that Christmas moring you've never forgotten.

Rob.M

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Does the back of your pockets have that board you use?

What do you mean the back of my pockets?

Like this?

20140502_120916_zpsqmghqlcc.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]

Some do and some don't. It depends on the type of leather used and the type of case. Pockets are either rigid or flexible depending on the style of case we are making. If the design calls for a rigid pocket but the leather the customer wants is not stiff enough then we back it to make it stiff enough for that style.

dom_poppa

Banned
What do you mean the back of my pockets?

Like this?

20140502_120916_zpsqmghqlcc.jpg
[/URL]
[/IMG]

Some do and some don't. It depends on the type of leather used and the type of case. Pockets are either rigid or flexible depending on the style of case we are making. If the design calls for a rigid pocket but the leather the customer wants is not stiff enough then we back it to make it stiff enough for that style.

Yea, because I complimented you on how most of your case pockets hold their shape over time and doesn't sag like your competitors.

It looks fresh.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Yea, because I complimented you on how most of your case pockets hold their shape over time and doesn't sag like your competitors.

It looks fresh.

Well... we experiement a lot and with more than 20 years of experience I feel we are doing the best we can right now to make pockets which are easy to get into and hold their shape over time. Can we improve? I think we can always get better and taking customer wants and needs and figuring out how to do them is one way in which we innovate.

bob b.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree, that Mason is very cool looking...

John,

PLEASE confirm you have gotten my last couple of emails to You and Karen....And a ETA on my 2 cases....

Thanks,

Bob B.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I agree, that Mason is very cool looking...

John,

PLEASE confirm you have gotten my last couple of emails to You and Karen....And a ETA on my 2 cases....

Thanks,

Bob B.

Confirmed. Feel free to call any time as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

clerks37

Pimp Master
Silver Member
Any progress pics of a 4x8 butterfly case? For a guy in NC? ;)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

jwe711

The Great Cue Masters...!
Silver Member
Hey John,

Any progress on my case...

Please let me know...!!!

Thanks,
jwe711