who make good custom sneaky pete for 300-400 dollars?

Jpool1985

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am looking for a cue maker who can make good custom sneaky pete cue. I am looking at the budget of 300-400 dollars. please PM me if you are a cue maker who can do that price or know someone who does. Thanks

foospot

Unregistered User
Silver Member
https://www.facebook.com/CollCues

I know Carlos is working on a batch of sneakies right now. Chk out some of his work.

desi2960

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
when you ask a question

and you get a pm reply, it is common courtesy to answer that pm.

bhanson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pierce. His sneakies play amazing. I just bought another one this week. Contact plshrk22 here on AZ. He should have something for you.

bob_bushka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I play with a cocobolo OB hustler for over a year. Love the way it plays and breaks. Best hitting hustler I've ever had.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I have a Steve Klapp true sneaky. Absolutely fantastic. He matches it up in all playing points to my nice cue so I can keep it in the trunk.

Same taper, balance, weight, everything.

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Schmelke offer quite a range of options on their sneakies, and as such you might consider them a "custom". There is a reasonable chance that any custom cue maker doing inexpensive sneakies these days start by buying a blank from Schmelke, so you know they have a good product (both Schmelke and the custom builders).

Dave