ustream on roku ...no more...!!!!

popman

Registered
The developer for the ustream portal has retired ustream. Streams can no longer be uploaded for viewing on Roku thru nowhereman.

Sad to see it go.

Is there any other way to obtain ustream with a roku???

Anybody????

tashworth19191

Pool will make you humble
Silver Member
What other Roku channels have billiards? I know about the Billiard Channel, YouTube and ustream. Are there anymore?

bazkook

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What other Roku channels have billiards? I know about the Billiard Channel, YouTube and ustream. Are there anymore?

IIRC AZBilliards has a channel. The last uploaded content was the Turning Stone 9-ball which Jayson Shaw won over Karen Corr in the finals.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The developer for the ustream portal has retired ustream. Streams can no longer be uploaded for viewing on Roku thru nowhereman.

Sad to see it go.

Anybody????

Use the Ustream app on a tablet/phone or on the website in a computer, stream the video through the roku to your TV. If your Roku can accept outside streaming.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member

Sad to see it go.

Anybody????
Thanks for update. I AM SO PISSED ABOUT THIS!!

IIRC AZBilliards has a channel. The last uploaded content was the Turning Stone 9-ball which Jayson Shaw won over Karen Corr in the finals.
IIRC?? I watched T Stone on U Stream last time.

Use the Ustream app on a tablet/phone or on the website in a computer, stream the video through the roku to your TV. If your Roku can accept outside streaming.
Thanks. Gotta figure that out or get a new one. I have Roku 3.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

My mirroring airstream app nowhere near the same quality of the Nowhereman Ustream on RoKU. Not even in the same country code.

Freddie <~~~ need more Nowhere

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Talk AZB Owner into acquiring the nowhereman ustream app.

Who knows??? Guy might give it away for a song and dance. Doubt it is losing any money???

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
More info
0aabe5ec050aa02d235618cd223a9026.jpg

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Any one consider expanding the AZBilliards channel to cover these streams no longer on roku. Next ustream match is coming up. Orcollo and trex. Since these are free it should be easy to piggy back and broadcast on the azb roku channel. Let's us use roku and big TV. I think Alvin and insidepool have a roku channel already set up???

Kd

popman

Registered
Any one consider expanding the AZBilliards channel to cover these streams no longer on roku. Next ustream match is coming up. Orcollo and trex. Since these are free it should be easy to piggy back and broadcast on the azb roku channel. Let's us use roku and big TV. I think Alvin and insidepool have a roku channel already set up???

Kd

The roku channel your referring to is set up...by way of nowhereman. the channels are there but the live streaming isn't....

the problem this as i understand it...

Ustream wants people to watch their channel directly. Ustream doesn't like people watching their channel, by way of, roku. Ustream doesn't like roku!

Popman