Enough Is Enough!!

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good Shooting, regardless of what method was "actually" used.

Okay. This is exactly what I was talking about. Exhibit a.

Just give a compliment without attaching snark. That’s all. That’s all you have to do. Same thing with asking a question or for clarification.

When you add a put-down on the end of even non-confrontational posts it really aggravates people.

Also, using the word “actually” on the internet is never, ever received well.

Take care,
Six

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Just give a compliment without attaching snark. That’s all. That’s all you have to do. Same thing with asking a question or for clarification.

When you add a put-down on the end of even non-confrontational posts it really aggravates people.

Take care,
Six

Oh good, you're back! Please see if you can find time to look at my post from the other day.

Here:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6418701&postcount=128

which references this post:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6418405&postcount=112

Since I made this post Mike has come out and said he wants people to stop arguing about CTE. I was really talking specifically about the throw issue and not necessarily CTE in general. I was curious on your take now, beyond your initial one way back in 2017 when I made the original post (see link for what you said at the time).

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh good, you're back! Please see if you can find time to look at my post from the other day.

Here:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6418701&postcount=128

which references this post:
https://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=6418405&postcount=112

Since I made this post Mike has come out and said he wants people to stop arguing about CTE. I was really talking specifically about the throw issue and not necessarily CTE in general. I was curious on your take now, beyond your initial one way back in 2017 when I made the original post (see link for what you said at the time).

I went back and looked at it. What can I say? I know better and I knew better at the time—but I posted it. I think I was trying to say something else but I don’t remember what it was. Good catch.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member

Take care,
Six

We can't discuss it.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Okay, I will switch gears. I will give you a aiming system that I developed myself for your consideration. (At least I haven't heard any other person mention this).

However, it doesn't address finding the contact point on the object ball. So you will be able to use this system WITH your CTE system to improve the accuracy of your shooting.

You might be thinking, wait, get a grip just said that aiming systems are unnecessary. I did. But here is what I discovered.

There is a way to aim with your "minds eye" to the contact point on object ball that "feels like" aiming when shooting a gun.

What I do is that I imagine in my "minds eye" the contact point with the cue from my Ring Finger of my grip hand to the contact point more forward on my grip hand with the cue (could be contact point with tip of Index Finger or some other point) and I align that with the path to the cue tip to the contact point on the object ball. All in a straight line.

On my final stroke I just focus on the contact point from the most forward spot on my grip hand with the cue to the contact point on the object ball. And that's it.

The cue ball hits the exact spot on the object ball that I'm focusing on.

The only thing that you need to do is to find the 1 or 2 contact points on your grip hand to use to get the most accurate results. I did this by shooting long, straight shots, corner to corner, using pocket reducers.

All I know is, it works. Although, upon first glance, it feels like it shouldn't, because you are literally aiming using points on your grip hand that are behind your actual eyes. But it's your subconscious that is doing the visualizing and the aiming.

Try it out.

_______

Been doing this for a long time. I use the "V" that is formed on my grip hand.

I call it the rear sight (like a rifle sight). The "V" that is formed with my bridge hand is the front sight. I use an open bridge.

It is one of my check points when I miss shots.

Thanks

John :)

JC

Coos Cues
For those of us who have learned CTE and now use it from 15 years to a couple of years, it is absolutely sickening and disgusting to have to go through this onslaught by a certain group of individuals year in and year out, month in and month out, week in and week out, day in and day out to the point where days become a blur from all of it.

In the rules of the aiming forum I listed their names and asked Admin. to consider keeping them out of the aiming forum for a period of time just to see how peaceful it can be but to no avail. I sometimes get the feeling they’d rather see the CTE users hit the road and never come back. It still wouldn’t stop.

It doesn’t seem to matter what we do or say to explain it, educate them, and tell them how it’s done. Stan put out so many free videos on youtube it’s mind numbing how much personal time has been taken out of his life in an attempt to teach and placate those who don’t get it.

It’s ALL out there and the final parts will be coming. Jumping through hoops for a bunch of sick individuals who have nothing better to do with their lives is winding down.

A large number of pool players in this country and all over the world now use CTE. Top pro players are specifically using CTE as their aiming system to earn a living and reach greater heights. Doesn’t get much higher than the Mosconi Cup but it’s swept under the carpet and not acknowledged by the ANTI group. NOTHING MATTERS .

Recently a member with the screen name DTL came in to attempt being helpful. He’s already getting wasted by ENGLISH! As if he is some kind of hack know nothing player who talks up CTE and that’s it. No warnings or repercussions to the attacking CTE hater. It’s seems to be OK and the new norm.

Here he is specifically using it to run 219 balls in 14.1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF7k8-nL28Y&t=184s

Duke is an endorsed CTE PRO 1 instructor and has been for years. Duke previously published a 100 plus ball run video to YouTube in which he called ALL visuals and pivot directions for each shot in the entire run!

Can anyone else in here do that while using contact points, fractions, contact patch or GB, Just See the Shot, Feel and adjustments, Lizard Head Moves, subconscious mind or other mumbo jumbo? How about with CTE ITSELF SINCE YOU'RE ALL SO KNOWING?

If so or you think you can, PUT IT ON VIDEO!! That means…

PAT JOHNSON; LOU FIGUEROA; DAN WHITE; BRIAN CRIST; JOEY, and ENGLISH! – RICHARD J. STOLTZ

SHOW HOW IT’S DONE WITH WHATEVER YOU USE AS WELL AS WHAT YOU ARE OR AREN’T DOING WITH CTE. NO MORE OF THIS WORDSMITHING DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT'S SHOW AND TELL TIME. WE WHO KNOW WILL CRITIQUE YOU! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

Your irony is thick. No one is forcing you to engage these people on a daily basis.

It's you who are the sick one for not putting down your mouse and picking up your cue instead.

You are too blind to see that it's you with the obsession and the "haters" are using you for their entertainment. They drive by, troll your predictable ass, chuckle and go about their lives until they need another laugh. And you're always there to oblige.

It's pretty sad to see quite frankly. It's the same always. You should get help.

JC

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Your irony is thick. No one is forcing you to engage these people on a daily basis.

It's you who are the sick one for not putting down your mouse and picking up your cue instead.

You are too blind to see that it's you with the obsession and the "haters" are using you for their entertainment. They drive by, troll your predictable ass, chuckle and go about their lives until they need another laugh. And you're always there to oblige.

It's pretty sad to see quite frankly. It's the same always. You should get help.

JC

Dude, I think you need to reread what you just posted...look in the mirror...and take your own advice because all of it applies to YOU.

Nobody was holding a gun to your head forcing you to do it. Just a grown man crying out, "Look at me, I'm somebody in this world, somebody who wants to be bigger with more status in this forum and I have all the right to tell you because I'm big man on campus. I'm JC and every one knows who else has those initials."

Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
Dude, I think you need to reread what you just posted...look in the mirror...and take your own advice because all of it applies to YOU.

Nobody was holding a gun to your head forcing you to do it. Just a grown man crying out, "Look at me, I'm somebody in this world, somebody who wants to be bigger with more status in this forum and I have all the right to tell you because I'm big man on campus. I'm JC and every one knows who else has those initials."

I thought speaking the truth bluntly might wake you up.

I thought wrong.

Carry on being the butt of the joke.

Can you juggle?

JC

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member

JC

I agree with some of... but not all of that.

I do not see anyone trolling on the side to which you referenced.

I have seen almost nothing but a general concern for The Truth by those on THAT side.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
I thought speaking the truth bluntly might wake you up.

I thought wrong.

Carry on being the butt of the joke.

Can you juggle?

JC

The General Readership Sees & ARE making their own determinations.

JC

Coos Cues
I agree with some of... but not all of that.

I do not see anyone trolling on the side to which you referenced.

I have seen almost nothing but a general concern for The Truth by those on THAT side.

I haven't even started lecturing your side yet :smile:

I'm a big man remember? I'm JC!

Or maybe the only one trolling for entertainment is me and everyone else is in a life and death struggle?

JC

Last edited:

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those of us who have learned CTE and now use it from 15 years to a couple of years, it is absolutely sickening and disgusting to have to go through this onslaught by a certain group of individuals year in and year out, month in and month out, week in and week out, day in and day out to the point where days become a blur from all of it.

In the rules of the aiming forum I listed their names and asked Admin. to consider keeping them out of the aiming forum for a period of time just to see how peaceful it can be but to no avail. I sometimes get the feeling they’d rather see the CTE users hit the road and never come back. It still wouldn’t stop.

It doesn’t seem to matter what we do or say to explain it, educate them, and tell them how it’s done. Stan put out so many free videos on youtube it’s mind numbing how much personal time has been taken out of his life in an attempt to teach and placate those who don’t get it.

You can’t get it? Don’t understand how it works? Think it’s a hoax with a lot of misinformation? TOUGH SH*T!!

It’s ALL out there and the final parts will be coming. Jumping through hoops for a bunch of sick individuals who have nothing better to do with their lives is winding down.

A large number of pool players in this country and all over the world now use CTE. Top pro players are specifically using CTE as their aiming system to earn a living and reach greater heights. Doesn’t get much higher than the Mosconi Cup but it’s swept under the carpet and not acknowledged by the ANTI group. NOTHING MATTERS .

Recently a member with the screen name DTL came in to attempt being helpful. He’s already getting wasted by ENGLISH! As if he is some kind of hack know nothing player who talks up CTE and that’s it. No warnings or repercussions to the attacking CTE hater. It’s seems to be OK and the new norm.

Here he is specifically using it to run 219 balls in 14.1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF7k8-nL28Y&t=184s

Duke is an endorsed CTE PRO 1 instructor and has been for years. Duke previously published a 100 plus ball run video to YouTube in which he called ALL visuals and pivot directions for each shot in the entire run!

Can anyone else in here do that while using contact points, fractions, contact patch or GB, Just See the Shot, Feel and adjustments, Lizard Head Moves, subconscious mind or other mumbo jumbo? How about with CTE ITSELF SINCE YOU'RE ALL SO KNOWING?

If so or you think you can, PUT IT ON VIDEO!! That means…

PAT JOHNSON; LOU FIGUEROA; DAN WHITE; BRIAN CRIST; JOEY, and ENGLISH! – RICHARD J. STOLTZ

SHOW HOW IT’S DONE WITH WHATEVER YOU USE AS WELL AS WHAT YOU ARE OR AREN’T DOING WITH CTE. NO MORE OF THIS WORDSMITHING DAY IN AND DAY OUT. IT'S SHOW AND TELL TIME. WE WHO KNOW WILL CRITIQUE YOU! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

Excellent post sir!

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do they line up directly behind each other or at an offset so that they overcut the front door to Stan's house? :wink:

Oh good, you’re back! Maybe now you’ll respond to my response about my response to your question from two years ago...

:D.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh good, you’re back! Maybe now you’ll respond to my response about my response to your question from two years ago...

:D.

I didn't really go anywhere. I've tired of the back and forth so I'm trying to stick to things I'm more interested in. I just don't have as much time lately. I would like to discuss your response to my query about your thoughts on my post in which you responded two years ago. Let me find your last response and I will respond there. :p