IQ CUES hand made cue

nightelf25

Registered
Hi. 2 days ago i got my first hand-made cue from iqcues in athens. It' s an full splice ebony cue with turqoise and i wanted to show for reviews. The cue's weight is 19,5 oz and it has an 13'' tip. It's two of them one for me and one for my pool buddy. Here and some images:

ebony015.jpg

ebony014.jpg

I will upload more from the billiard store at mitilini in greece.

Special thanks to Dimitris Kalogeras from Iqcues for this excellent job!!

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
Let me start by saying that it's a GREAT LOOKING CUE. However, I'm puzzled by your description. How is it a "full splice"? The forearm, handle and butt appear to be different pieces of wood joined togather like a shorty, there are no points(other than the inlaid turquois) therefore no full splice. A full splice cue is made with the butt/handle material "spliced" into the forearm usually with a "finger joint style", with or without veneers.

Am I just missing something?

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
no you didn't miss anything, maybe he just messed up? I don't know but that is for sure got an A joint, with inlaid points. No full splice about it.

nightelf25

Registered
Let me start by saying that it's a GREAT LOOKING CUE. However, I'm puzzled by your description. How is it a "full splice"? The forearm, handle and butt appear to be different pieces of wood joined togather like a shorty, there are no points(other than the inlaid turquois) therefore no full splice. A full splice cue is made with the butt/handle material "spliced" into the forearm usually with a "finger joint style", with or without veneers.

Am I just missing something?

Sorry that's my mistake!!!! I was on vacations that's why i didn't answer.
My cue isn't full splice. it like u say...

wolfgang144

Hi to all,
I fully areee, Dimitris makes super looking an plaing cues, custom made to the players specs.
sample:
60 inches , 19 ounces 2 shafts, fancy caps, matching extension

Attachments

• iqcue_1.jpg
    iqcue_1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 49
  • iqcue_2.jpg
    iqcue_2.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 47
  • iqcue_3.jpg
    iqcue_3.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 46