AZBilliards Android App?

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody aware of an Android App for AZ'ers?

Sure would be useful to search wanted/for sale forum, or to track a subscribed thread when away from your computer. Could allow you send PM's etc. Something like a number of apps that are out there for craigslist.

Any thoughts?

The Schwartz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tracking subscribed threads is difficult with Tapatalk. I use my phone's internet browser instead about half the time I'm using it for AZB. I really prefer my laptop, but Tapatalk does have its benefits.

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
Wow! I had no idea this app existed. Very cool indeed. Now I can get on AZB without logging on through my phone's browser. :D

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the tip Cali,

I was not aware of this app either.

It seems to work pretty good. Being able to launch into your browser if you need to view the thread in greter detail is ok, but I wish the search feature was a little more detailed. It doesn't seem to let you search just within a specific board. So if you are viewing Wanted/For Sale, and you search for "Scruggs", it returns threads from every discussion board. Or, maybe I'm just not familiar enough with some of the app setttings.

I would like to be able to save specific searches, or being able to set alerts when posts match my search criteria would be great!

Anyone know if this app is capable?

RobustBrad

Looking to play in CO
Silver Member
Tapatalk lets me browse my "participated" threads. I think that's all those that I've replied or started.

Cheers,
Brad

The Schwartz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tapatalk lets me browse my "participated" threads. I think that's all those that I've replied or started.

Cheers,
Brad

Yeah you're right! So THAT'S how I see my subscriptions! Thanks for that, now I like Tapatalk a little better!!