Soren Sogard - 10ft Heated Billiard Table - Orange County, NY

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For Sale - Great Condition - 10ft Soren Sogard Heated Billiard Table.

Recently taken down by room owner to add pocket tables.

Did not have an opportunity to take pictures while table was together, but see attached pics of rails/skirts showing condition.

Ready for easy pick up, and priced to sell @ $3500 (Negotiable)

PM or email ronaldroeder@msn.com for owners contact info.

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0372.jpg

IMAG0373.jpg

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
WOW !!!! A HEATED billiard table ??? I guess being down in the deep south of Georgia, you don't have a need for heated items such as pools and billiard tables or even hear of them. I've never heard of a heated billiard table before, very neat and very interesting.

Please don't take this wrong, because I ask the question with real sincerety and real interest, but WHY would you need a heated billiard table ??? Any benefits versus a NON heated table ??

VERY neat and very interesting !!!

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
WOW !!!! A HEATED billiard table ??? I guess being down in the deep south of Georgia, you don't have a need for heated items such as pools and billiard tables or even hear of them. I've never heard of a heated billiard table before, very neat and very interesting.

Please don't take this wrong, because I ask the question with real sincerety and real interest, but WHY would you need a heated billiard table ??? Any benefits versus a NON heated table ??

VERY neat and very interesting !!!

Very common for billiard tables.

Always keeps the cloth dry, so differences in humidity levels do not affect the speed or play of the table.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Very common for billiard tables.

Always keeps the cloth dry, so differences in humidity levels do not affect the speed or play of the table.

Thanks for the explanation. At 42 years old, I've never heard of that before. I promise ya, it ain't common down south in Georgia,LOL. We need air conditioned tables down here. :D

Makes perfect sense though, thanks again for the explanation.

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
These tables don't come up for sale every day.
Billiard players and/or room owners, let's make a deal!

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
3 cushion players know these tables are as good as they get.

Let's make a deal!