FS One Pocket Shots Moves and Strategies by Eddie Robbin

cuemonster

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This book is in new condition. I bought it nearly a year ago and have not put in the time to learn the game.

This book is Mr. Robin's sequel to Winning One Pocket. There is a weatlh of information here with input from 5 of the world's best one pocket players. Hard cover 306 pages, 6Autographed by Mr. Robbin on the cover. Each page shows 3 drawings of a table layout with a problem to solve, the back of the page will show the solution to the presented problem. Most problems are taken from past matches. Alot of colorful information in here. Sure to improve your one pocket game. There is an inscription to an employee of the published on the inside cover, this employee could not accept the book. On the page facing the inside cover is an inscription to me.

This book has been out of print for many years and typically sells for $150-175.

I will sell for $125 delivered FIRM. Would consider used copies of the 2nd and 3rd Blue Book of Cues as partial trade.

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 363

troi

more lucky than good...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm interested pls pm me the details.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
This book is in new condition. I bought it nearly a year ago and have not put in the time to learn the game.

This book is Mr. Robin's sequel to Winning One Pocket. There is a weatlh of information here with input from 5 of the world's best one pocket players. Hard cover 306 pages, 6Autographed by Mr. Robbin on the cover. Each page shows 3 drawings of a table layout with a problem to solve, the back of the page will show the solution to the presented problem. Most problems are taken from past matches. Alot of colorful information in here. Sure to improve your one pocket game. There is an inscription to an employee of the published on the inside cover, this employee could not accept the book. On the page facing the inside cover is an inscription to me.

This book has been out of print for many years and typically sells for $150-175.

I will sell for $125 delivered FIRM. Would consider used copies of the 2nd and 3rd Blue Book of Cues as partial trade.
I will take it. :)

cuemonster

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sold to Fast Lenny

I bought it for about this price myself off Ebay last year after calling Mr. Robbin. He gave me a discount because it was inscripted for the woman from the publisher. I had 3 conversations with him, one lasting over an hour. Very intelligent man who knows pool and pool history. Enjoy the book, lots to work on in it, I haven't seen one for sale for the past year.

troi

more lucky than good...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Plz check ur pm. I would like to purchase.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
I bought it for about this price myself off Ebay last year after calling Mr. Robbin. He gave me a discount because it was inscripted for the woman from the publisher. I had 3 conversations with him, one lasting over an hour. Very intelligent man who knows pool and pool history. Enjoy the book, lots to work on in it, I haven't seen one for sale for the past year.

I sent you a PM, troi was the first one to reply in this thread and he wants the book so I am letting him have first dibs, if he does not want it then I will purchase it as I said. Just PM troi your payment info. Nice offering but I do not want to buy something out from someone when I already have a set. :)

cuemonster

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I sent you a PM, troi was the first one to reply in this thread and he wants the book so I am letting him have first dibs, if he does not want it then I will purchase it as I said. Just PM troi your payment info. Nice offering but I do not want to buy something out from someone when I already have a set. :)

Okay. Lenny Pm'ed first, but Troi called it here. So we'll offer it up to Troi. Check your PM for my paypal address.

troi

more lucky than good...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks!

Thanks again Fast Lenny. I appreciate it.