Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Pool Ball Manufacturer
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Korsakoff
AzB Gold Member
Korsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond reputeKorsakoff has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-24-2020, 08:06 PM

Since this has momentarily turned into a watch thread, Iíll share my experience.

I had a Rolex for many years and sold it at a bar one night for a stack of $100 bills. Another story.

I bought a lower-end IWC and am very happy. I was surprised to see that in the higher-end watch forums, Rolex is not well-respected. Check them out if you disagree. Donít shoot the messanger.

Old
  (#32)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

06-24-2020, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsakoff View Post
Since this has momentarily turned into a watch thread, Iíll share my experience.

I had a Rolex for many years and sold it at a bar one night for a stack of $100 bills. Another story.

I bought a lower-end IWC and am very happy. I was surprised to see that in the higher-end watch forums, Rolex is not well-respected. Check them out if you disagree. Donít shoot the messanger.
Rolex makes a great watch but their image of being the favored timepiece of the gold-chain "look at me" crowd sours a lot from buying one. Reminds me of the old joke about 'Vettes. Know the difference in a Corvette and a porcupine?? In a 'vette the *****s are on the inside.

Old
  (#33)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

06-24-2020, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
The only exception to your smart phone is if the battery dies, internet goes down, or the power goes out.

Friend is Retired Major - USAF Navigator,he was on B - 52's with the latest electronics, and GPS. I asked Bill why even have a Navagator on such a modern aircraft.

He said were were the manually backup from take off, to landing. I had to know manually were we were in flight, correct for headwinds, tailwinds, side winder, etc. After explaining all he did on flights, I ask were you the crew member who was the busiest? He replied yes, you get what I did.

Believe he was in School like a Year to learn math, navagation, map reading etc. Very critical job.
B-52 has two, a radar/navigator who is in charge of weapons and the plain navigator who's job is mostly pacing the mission. The r/n is the guy who puts steel on the target. They get more training than the rest of the crew put together.

Old
  (#34)
Boxcar
Banned
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

06-24-2020, 08:41 PM

The difference between a tribe of Pygmies and a girl's track team, you ask?????

Old
  (#35)
garczar
AzB Silver Member

06-24-2020, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
The difference between a tribe of Pygmies and a girl's track team, you ask?????
Oh yeah, nice one. That's a classic.

Old
  (#36)
RDeca
AzB Silver Member
RDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2020, 03:35 PM

He'll I just run with casio g shock squares. And cheap 20$ casios. Set them one time and the watch might be off by a minute and a half after five years. I have one Oris dress watch. Its nice but in all honesty nobody cares what's on your wrist I get more compliments on limited edition g shocks than I ever do my 2500$ oris and it's a beautiful watch. Nobody cares. Where I live you get jacked for a stainless rolex. a gold one you'll get followed home then robbed at your house. Lol

Old
  (#37)
RDeca
AzB Silver Member
RDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond reputeRDeca has a reputation beyond repute

06-26-2020, 03:38 PM

Cracks me up how guys buy 15k gold watches just to wear then under a dress cuff all day...and the watch is probably off by five min or more in a month. If I pay 15k for a watch it better do alot mote than tell shitty time. JMHO

Old
  (#38)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

06-26-2020, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
B-52 has two, a radar/navigator who is in charge of weapons and the plain navigator who's job is mostly pacing the mission. The r/n is the guy who puts steel on the target. They get more training than the rest of the crew put together.
I get it the guy who was the Navagator explained in great detail what he did. Honeslty his job was the most important job on the aircraft should all the bells, whistles, and ELECTRONIX go to CRAP. Then it comes down to the guy with the chart, graphs, and knows how to do math with paper & pencil.

Technology is cool, until it goes out.

ďPool is geometry, in its most challenging form, the science of precise angles, and forces" - Quote from: A Game of Pool, The Twilight Zone 1961 Television Show.

Old
  (#39)
K2Kraze
AzB Gold Member
K2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond reputeK2Kraze has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

06-27-2020, 01:27 PM

I heard that American Heritage is closing doors for good (as of a day or so ago) with numerous dealers and distributors owed money for work done and orders placed. Proceed with caution.

~K.

Old
  (#40)
Boxcar
Banned
Boxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond reputeBoxcar has a reputation beyond repute

06-28-2020, 02:28 PM

We're terribly saddened to announce that the closure of our business (American Heritage Billiards) and retails stores (GreatGatherings) for some period of time due to the COVID-19 pandemic has forced the bank closure of our business as of June 25th, 2020.

Contact information for the bank is below;

Key Bank National Association
127 Public Square
Mailcode; OH-01-27-0355
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
John Hecker
Email address; John_Hecker@KeyBank.com

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: