WTB - Kim Davenport's Target Pool

Joel Chue

Billiard Enthusiast, custom cue & memorbilia
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
got 1

I have 1 but not planning on getting rid of it, they are very rare to find especially in super condition

jazz_jg

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kim Davenport start selling Target pool again please.

Kim should start selling them again,, with the publicity of pool products now days Im sure he could make some good sales. Its an amazing fun game and great nfor practice.

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Still hopeful someone can dig one of these out of their storage stuff at a reasonable price.

What other pool related learning games are on the market?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

jayrox

Toxic Moose
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have one of these in mint condition too, but also not for sale.

I have to say that the $150 price, offered earlier in this thread, is probably a fair price given the rarity of the item in question. I have seen them on here for $145 to $165(?) (not sure if shipping was included).

They aren't making any more of them. Someone offered you one...remember...Beggars can't be choosers!!

Jason

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Jason, thanks for letting me know that yours is also not for sale!

I'm also pretty sure that advertising "WTB" does not stand for "at any price", but I appreciate your comments.

I would also note that last month a kind hearted AZ'er passed on the opportunity to share the learning experience that comes from using this product with a fellow member for the exorbitant price of $35.00 shipped!

I am not a collector, I am looking to share this with the younger upstarts at my local pool room. I think everything is much easier to learn when you're having fun doing it, don't you?

I have also asked for suggestions on similar products that may be available that I am not aware of, any constructive ideas?

Incidently, I offered the previous seller $100 for his, and he is certainly entitled to decline, so I will keep shopping.

Best regards,

Ron

ric23

no stroke!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
take it easy....

I have one of these in mint condition too, but also not for sale.

I have to say that the $150 price, offered earlier in this thread, is probably a fair price given the rarity of the item in question. I have seen them on here for $145 to $165(?) (not sure if shipping was included).

They aren't making any more of them. Someone offered you one...remember...Beggars can't be choosers!!

Jason

I've always thought that the phrase "beggars can't be choosers" applies to people that are asking or getting something for "free" and complains about it. The OP is willing to pay, thus the "WTB". Just my opinion...

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have completed a purchase for the Target Pool game. Thanks to all.

I am still interested in any other billiard related learning games that may be available.

Please post any suggestions.

Thanks in adavance!

jayrox

Toxic Moose
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I meant no offense, just that I thought the offer was a reasonable.
I am glad to see that you have acquired your own version of Target Pool, you and the youngsters will enjoy it and learn quickly.

There is another relatively similar game. I cannot recall the name, but it uses predetermined ball layouts, target area and cueball strike locations printed on cards. I think I found it when googleing Target Pool a few years ago. The cards are given point values depending on the difficulty of the shot. If you find it, I think there are some sample cards you can print off the internet too.

Hope this is more helpful

Jason

RRR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
No offense taken Jason, thanks for the suggestion regarding the other game.

If anyone is familiar with the game described, please let me know.

Thanks in advance, Ron

Joel Chue

Billiard Enthusiast, custom cue & memorbilia
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
other game

I believe it is a game with a deck of cards that Mike Massey sales. available in a regular card sized or a larger size.... it is pretty fun also