Allan P. Sand's book's

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
Has anyone read Cueball control cheat sheets or safety toolbox by Allan P. Sands?
And if so would they be worth me picking up a copy?

troi

more lucky than good...
Silver Member
Worth It

Has anyone read Cueball control cheat sheets or safety toolbox by Allan P. Sands?
And if so would they be worth me picking up a copy?

I liked the CBCCS book very much.

On each shot you set up 2 balls, for example the 8 and 9.

Shot number one on the 8 ball is always the same. He then has you move the 9 ball around to different spots on the table and tells you how you need to move the rock to get you into position.

Sounds crazy but what I liked most about the book is that it didn't work for me.

What I mean by that is everyone's stroke is different. In order to make the shots work I had to make adjustments. For instance he might say to hit the rock at 11'oclock. With my stoke 10'oclock might be what I need to get into position.

I think seeing the shots and going through the adjustment process to make things work will definitely raise your game at least a few balls.

Another thing I like is that there's no fluff. It's a bunch of diagrams. The only way to digest the info is to go to the table and shoot!

AND its only $10!

Try it, I think you will like the results.

-Troi

P.S. - I've not read the Safety Tool Kit.

RShellhouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have both books...have them loading into my ipad...carry them with me...

Things I like

Actual drills to set up and work on...I set up all the dots for one section and work on several different drills in a section to keep from getting bored...

Makes you realize there are multiple different routes and path and cue ball reactions to the rail speed and english

Things I dont lilke

As a vertical axis guy there tends to be alittle more spin in there than I like...but no more than a tip off of center so..

R

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I agree with George, I have all of his books and they are full of great info.
Mark

obr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'm also interested in picking up a used copy if anyone is selling