Lights Out Billiard Apparel??

billb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone else having an issue with the Lights Out Billiard Apparel website? I am trying to place an order but the link to the area to shop takes me to another website and leaves me stranded. I tried to find some guidance on social media but all of their pages are shut down. And the link to email them won’t accept my inquiry either. I am stuck. ☹️

billb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t personally have Facebook. That’s a good idea though. I could have the wife do it. Thanks for your input. Stay safe.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Interesting, I looked there and seems like he started another apparel brand
Can't find lo billiard apparel FB page at all but that new one comes up in a search instead

Even the lo webpage fb and Instagram links don't bring up anything

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i noticed this too.
looks like out of business to me,
but if you want to keep calling around go ahead

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was a buissness decision, based on keeping the name , they deemed it in thier best interest to rebrand,
Different name but same quality , he's also involved with BSN. Billiard Sports Network, dedicated to give quality streaming of local events for free ,

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Their stuff is just not good looking IMHO.
For those interested, I recently launched a billiard apparel store with lots of cool designs. Check it out:

DrDaveBilliardTshirts.com - T-shirts, Mugs, Caps
Say it isn’t so. Spam from Dr Dave.
You can call it spam if you want. I see it as providing an option to the person looking for other designs. I also happen to be very proud of my creations, so it is difficult to not share the news. Also, I've been contributing to AZB for a very long time, and people here probably want to know about my stuff. So there. :p :grin-square:

Regards,
Dave

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
You have threads about your stuff and your contests and your videos.

Why hijack someone else's?

You can call it spam if you want. I see it as providing an option to the person looking for other designs. I also happen to be very proud of my creations, so it is difficult to not share the news. Also, I've been contributing to AZB for a very long time, and people here probably want to know about my stuff. So there. :p :grin-square:

Regards,
Dave

markjames

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not spam

i love the idea of pool themed clothing
but the genitalia is too juvenile for me

the jokes about balls and sticks and holes
were hilarious in grade school and middle school

but if they sell more power to you

u12armresl