Efrin and Saes Barbox final

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
https://youtu.be/qkVUyHWpX58

Efrin showed up for a bar box 9 ball tournament this weekend and played some great pool. It’s also the first time I’ve seen saes in a tournament in a long time and played great all weekend.

I don’t know why but I like watching pro’s play bar box.. I know there is a lot of haters and I wish pro’s didn’t have to make a living playing in these small tournaments with amateurs but I still enjoy watching.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
https://youtu.be/qkVUyHWpX58

Efrin showed up for a bar box 9 ball tournament this weekend and played some great pool. It’s also the first time I’ve seen saes in a tournament in a long time and played great all weekend.

I don’t know why but I like watching pro’s play bar box.. I know there is a lot of haters and I wish pro’s didn’t have to make a living playing in these small tournaments with amateurs but I still enjoy watching.
That event was held on the weekend of 6-23. Junior Norris Memorial. Great field. Busti won the 10ball.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That event was held on the weekend of 6-23. Junior Norris Memorial. Great field. Busti won the 10ball.

There was a lot of great players if you watch the other matches.. They were uploading all weekend

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice one..I was just watching this :)
pool solid of course but the vibe is fun..robb is a cool dude.
curious about the way he aims tho..not just low but way out on the cue ball,
then he delivers the cue where he needs to.
is that a popular system, or just how he does it?
I prefer seeing these guys on 9ft but barbox pool has it's charm.
can you imagine if efren played more bbox tho?
lawdy...:cool:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
nice one..I was just watching this :)
pool solid of course but the vibe is fun..robb is a cool dude.
curious about the way he aims tho..not just low but way out on the cue ball,
then he delivers the cue where he needs to.
is that a popular system, or just how he does it?
I prefer seeing these guys on 9ft but barbox pool has it's charm.
can you imagine if efren played more bbox tho?
lawdy...:cool:

Cowboy Jimmy Moore aimed somewhat like Rob Saez,,,low right.
A friend of mine who ran a lot of 100s aimed far left on every shot...to hit center ball...
...he said he wanted to be able to see the part of the cue ball he wanted to hit.

Efren Reyes, at this stage of his life, can still work his magic on a smaller track...
...nice to see....:bow-down:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• 65303983_407082473241273_7223681915771944960_n.jpg
    65303983_407082473241273_7223681915771944960_n.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 513

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've known Robb since he was around 13 and his Dad would take him to the Derby Ct. 9 ball tournaments on Thursday nights back in about 1988-89.