My Top 3 AZ'ers

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
I was thinking about all the people who post on here and in particular those who help others by answering questions about pool or equipment. These people have a wealth of knowledge and are more than willing to share!

In no particular order here are my top 3:

Mr. Hoppe

TATE

dr_dave

Who are your top 3?

Wedge

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
RealKingCobra
Jive
Fatboy

All extremely knowledgeable, have cool stories, share pics and info, and are VERY nice people.

Rhino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JCIN
Bartram
Cleary

There are other posters I enjoy and appreciate their
viewpoints, but if the last post in a thread is by one
of those 3 guys, I'm definitely going to open the thread.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
For comedic value it's:

Derek Disco
Corvette
Tramp Steamer (Lassie come home!)

For keeping a beat on the changing landscape it's:

Jay Helfert
Mark Griffin
JCIN

KK9 <-- cheated with 6 nominations

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I like everyone equally. How about that for fence sitting. A couple of my favorites have already been mentioned.

I actually have a lot of favorites and to narrow it down to just three would be unfair, and impossible.

Much easier to do a top 20 and even at that, it might change from day to day.

For the ones that I may disagree with more than others, when I go to bed at night, I try and not lose any sleep over it and the next day is exactly that, a brand new day.

My days can be complicated enuff without trying to figure out who my bestest forum friends are.

Last edited:

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
I knew it

I like everyone equally. How about that for fence sitting. A couple of my favorites have already been mentioned.

I actually have a lot of favorites and to narrow it down to just three would be unfair, and impossible.

Much easier to do a top 20 and even at that, it might change from day to day.

For the ones that I may disagree with more than others, when I go to bed at night, I try and not lose any sleep over it and the next day is exactly that, a brand new day.

My days can be complicated enuff without trying to figure out who my bestest forum friends are.

You are getting into politics. I heard you were in line to be Rob Ford's Deputy Mayor but I didn't believe it!!!

Just kidding

Wedge

kvinbrwr

Skee Ball Monster Playa
Gold Member
There's plenty of real smart and knowledgeable people that post here. There are plenty of really funny and enjoyable people to read.

Here's the 3 most likely to change the way I felt before I read their opinions on a subject:

JCIN
Jay
TATE

Thanks

Kevin

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Thanks Kevin

There's plenty of real smart and knowledgeable people that post here. There are plenty of really funny and enjoyable people to read.

Here's the 3 most likely to change the way I felt before I read their opinions on a subject:
JCIN
Jay
TATE

Thanks

Kevin

That is the type of response I was looking for. I wish I would have said what you said in my initial post (Highlighted in Blue).

Thanks

Frank

fishless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, 2 pages and I haven't been mentioned, thats why I find these threads painful. :)

JCIN, Jay and Spiderweb.