An affordable fancy south west cue on ebay

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
This seem to be a very unique southwest considering that its one of their first few fancy cues with the story behind it. Interestingly, I think this cue sale may help set some precedent for fancy southwest pricing going forward depend on what it sell for.

Havn't seen many SW regular 6 pts SW going for less than 2500.00 anymore. Looks like SW cues are now moving to the 3K range now.

Duc.

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Matty

Wow that's a lot of work in a Franklin South West. I'm betting that price becomes less and less affordable as we near the end of that auction. I'd love to be able to buy it where the bidding is now.

Thanks

Kevin

Now still at 4k range no bad uh? :D

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
This seem to be a very unique southwest considering that its one of their first few fancy cues with the story behind it. Interestingly, I think this cue sale may help set some precedent for fancy southwest pricing going forward depend on what it sell for.

Havn't seen many SW regular 6 pts SW going for less than 2500.00 anymore. Looks like SW cues are now moving to the 3K range now.

Duc.

The price for SW is going up for sure while it still depends on the conditionf each, the one you just sold is a nice one
:)

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
As we say in the auction business, its where it ends up that counts. We will see what we will see.

I can see where the highest bidder from, don't worry you can take him down, just remember to show up at the last second, good luck bidding!!:thumbup:

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   0
SW on EBay

just seen this post, Sold, can't even see pics. that sucks big time. Matty, curious why you weren't bidding, you no longer grab onto SW? anyone have pics. i was 12 min late. don

howardthedick

BIG Head Club
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
159   0   0
sw

Matty how bad do you think this hurt the price? A prior owner lightened the cue by drilling out a little extra wood from inside the butt. Laurie Franklin suggested filling this in with a maple plug.

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I thought it was overpraid before I read this. Some guy takes a drill to it. Hurt the value? I would think it would hurt it quite a bit. Knowing this, I wouldnt pay 4000 for it. Just ask yourself this. You see a cue you want and find out some guy drilled it out, how are you gonna feel about buying it? I know what I would feel. Feel like walking away. I hope the new owner will be happy with it. And I didnt think we were supposed to post up Ebay links to cues that werent ours? Just seems that a lot of people have been flamed in the past for doing the very same thing. Guess this is an exception. Nothing like bumping other peoples' for sale threads down so we can look at an Ebay auction that arent even ours. Just saying.

Last edited:

banker123

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I thought it was overpraid before I read this. Some guy takes a drill to it. Hurt the value? I would think it would hurt it quite a bit. Knowing this, I wouldnt pay 4000 for it. I hope the new owner will be happy with it.

same here. its just a 6 pts sw with extra inlays. more over, its a bem forearm.. imho.. did this go to chady??? i bet he is over this..