Vivian the criminal can't delete this thread.

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK, I'm a little confused. You mean the whole fraud and forgery and theft accusations are surrounding a sum of less than $5?

I suppose you could say theft is theft and fraud is fraud, but really? This seems really petty. Not a huge VV fan and I don't plan on registering for any of her events any time soon, but this seems like a lot of drama over a micro issue.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK, I'm a little confused. You mean the whole fraud and forgery and theft accusations are surrounding a sum of less than $5?

I suppose you could say theft is theft and fraud is fraud, but really? This seems really petty. Not a huge VV fan and I don't plan on registering for any of her events any time soon, but this seems like a lot of drama over a micro issue.

My understanding of this was that he was not refunded the $144.62 by Vivian after the event was canceled. That's a different issue then the forgery.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well, that's exactly 3.3% increase. Almost like a late payment penalty or something. Very strange.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
To me that looks like a fee for maybe signing up late or something along those lines.

metallicane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some pure stupidity on Vivian's part if she did this and even put the signer's initials on it. That is forgery, plain and simple. If he wanted to press this, she could actually be prosecuted, and for only four dollars!

AND SIXTY-TWO cents!!

racefornine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Correct Jay. I was told by her, she never received this check in September. I scanned my statement, there was no 140 check cashed so i issued another. If I balanced my checkbook then I would have realized the fraud earlier than last month. The check was altered and cashed in August. At the time i was running qualifiers for her event and communicating often with her. Live and learn on multiple levels here.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Perhaps it's the quality of the pictures, but there are several things (upon comparison)
that would have me believe these are at least two separate documents and not simply a
carbon of one

Last edited:

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Perhaps it's the quality of the pictures, but there are several things (upon comparison)
that would have me believe these are at least two separate documents and not simply a
carbon of one

Based on past history and, giving this guy the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't just come on here and just make shit up, all I can muster is, WOW...the stupidity of VV.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
On the Pool Is Not Dead Facebook group page a woman posted a lengthy complaint on March 2, saying Vivian hasn't refunded $750 she paid for a sponsorship banner. A couple people chimed in in the comments stating they still haven't been refunded, including the owner of Lights Out billiards apparel.

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My understanding of this was that he was not refunded the $144.62 by Vivian after the event was canceled. That's a different issue then the forgery.

That's what I'm taking away from this as well...this gets sadder by the post.:(

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Based on past history and, giving this guy the benefit of the doubt that he wouldn't just come on here and just make shit up, all I can muster is, WOW...the stupidity of VV.

Not being real familiar with either party I don't have the background for a "benefit of the
doubt" conclusion.
So I know what you think of racefornine - he's basically a good guy and wouldn't do this.
What kind of rep does Vivian have? has she been accused of this or anything similar to
this before? I recently read a story about a young girl she thought of as a daughter had
been taken or stolen. I didn't see an ending to the story so I'm assuming that nothing
sinister happened, how did that end? Did that turn out to be correct, was it an attention
getting, drama filled ploy, how did that turn out in the end.
I'm assuming that some of you are familiar with Vivian, is she the sort of person that
would do this? Would she welch on a bet? keep your change without asking, set you
up to be a fish? I see where there is a correction on the check, could she have thought
she was supposed to correct the check somewhere and this is a misunderstanding?

Last edited:

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
I haven't been on here long, but I've seen enough sour VV posts and negative claims.

Enough to know that I probably won't be signing up for any events being hosted.

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Got it

Makes sense.
I think the non-funding of entries is inexcusable. This deal with adding $5 to the check tota seems more along the lines of idiotic rather than criminal, although it technically is illegal. For her to say that she didn’t receive his check, doctor it, and cash it is just plain stupid and deceptive (assuming this happened this way). 99% of the complaint here is around the entire entry fee which is a know issue. Strange deal.

KAP1976

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not being real familiar with either party I don't have the background for a "benefit of the
doubt" conclusion.
So I know what you think of racefornine - he's basically a good guy and wouldn't do this.
What kind of rep does Vivian have? has she been accused of this or anything similar to
this before? I recently read a story about a young girl she thought of as a daughter had
been taken or stolen. I didn't see an ending to the story so I'm assuming that nothing
sinister happened, how did that end?
Did that turn out to be correct, was it an attention
I'm assuming that some of you are familiar with Vivian, is she the sort of person that
would do this? Would she welch on a bet? keep your change without asking, set you
up to be a fish? I see where there is a correction on the check, could she have thought

She was reunited with her a while back and they remain in contact.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
doubt" conclusion.
sinister happened, how did that end? Did that turn out to be correct, was it an attention

Point being is only that it makes zero sense for him to come on here and fabricate a story like this. Why on earth would anyone take the time to go through all this just to make up a lie and put it on AzB forums? Makes no sense.
And yes, I do believe VV has a history of starting something she didn't finish. Not positive but I think it happened not too long ago.