Filler blow job foul.

gogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That looks like a what it would be called at my pool hall.......

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I don't think it was a blow, I believe it was a kiss, intended to be a request from Filler that the cue ball kiss up to the six to maximize the quality of the safety.

If something like this were ever deemed a foul, I would stop watching the Mosconi Cup altogether. Let the quality of the play decide the winner, not nonsense like this.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
If something like this were ever deemed a foul, I would stop watching the Mosconi Cup altogether. Let the quality of the play decide the winner, not nonsense like this.

Do you realize he was joking? Or are you so dry that I can't tell you are?? :)

Trent

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Oh I see, it was a pretend blow job. Hmmmm, kind of like a pretend shark move. Of course! I can’t count the pretend shark moves I have seen. I have never had the pleasure of a pretend blow job though.:confused::eek::rolleyes:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw that live. I wasn't sure live if he was playing the bank or the safety. After watching this replay, I'm still not sure. Maybe it was a 2 way shot?

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
....I have never had the pleasure of a pretend blow job though.:confused::eek::rolleyes:

jh-140-yumi-featured.jpg

Get yourself one of those realistic sex dolls. You can have a 'pretend' blowjob every night of the week!

In reality, youre just humping a rubber mouth shaped hole, but I think it if you pretend well enough, it should be fine, and youll be a happy camper.

Lots of sites are having 20% Black Friday sales, so buy now and start receiving make believe hummers by Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

:duck:

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
My logic is that by the rule set I play by it is a foul to place your hand in a pocket to catch an apparently scratching cue ball because it gives the opportunity for an imperceptible touch that keeps the ball on the table. He did the same by obviously placing himself in a posture that would allow imperceptible help to the ball. Then he mimed the act of blowing or actually did give it an imperceptible blow that only moved it 1/16” that would be enough to increase the difficulty of the kick exponentially.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
jh-140-yumi-featured.jpg

Get yourself one of those realistic sex dolls. You can have a 'pretend' blowjob every night of the week!

In reality, youre just humping a rubber mouth shaped hole, but I think it if you pretend well enough, it should be fine, and youll be a happy camper.

Lots of sites are having 20% Black Friday sales, so buy now and start receiving make believe hummers by Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

:duck:
Perhaps I wasn’t clear. All I am saying is I have never given a PRETEND blow job.;)

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

The first response that popped into my mind was, "So..... You have given real ones then?"

But then I realized Greg set himself up unknowingly for that type of joke. And while Im a bastard, but Im not a fooking bastard.

PSA people: Dont set'em up, cause someone will knock'em down. :thumbup:

source.gif

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
The first response that popped into my mind was, "So..... You have given real ones then?"

But then I realized Greg set himself up unknowingly for that type of joke. And while Im a bastard, but Im not a fooking bastard.

PSA people: Dont set'em up, cause someone will knock'em down. :thumbup:

source.gif

It ain't gonna suck itself