This is gonna be the nuts on a Weds. - Aranas Vs Wilkie in action..

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
Next week we also have a great match for everyone that are members or will do a cheap ppv. It's going to be a blast thanks to Salt City Billiards and Roy's Basement. This is the day before Turning Stone.

This one is a Weds night so make sure you get some time to sit down and join us after work 6:00 EST for this $5k set between these champs. This is real deal action not some fake BS.

ONLY on billiardnet.tv $9.99 for this great match. Get it now if you like then just login at the time and don't waste any time. Produced by TvMike (that means this shit works lol)

Please help promote the match by sharing to your page and get your action in before the start because it's a short race but sure to be very competitive!

https://billiardnet.tv/register/james-aranas-vs-shaun-wilkie-action-set-race-to-15-for-5k/

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
action flyer.

Heres the updated flyer.

Attachments

• nyaction2.jpg
    nyaction2.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 791

Buckzapper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never heard of chopping up the money in the parking lot.

Being a pool clairvoyant, I predict DD to win with a 15 to 7 score.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who is DD?...The two people playing are Aranas and Wilkie? I like Aranas for the money!

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Who is DD?...The two people playing are Aranas and Wilkie? I like Aranas for the money!

Scott Lee

Scott - Aranas is AKA Dodong Diamond, or DD for short. Which is also what my daughter calls me :)

Did we ever hear the table size they’re playing on? It could make a difference

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aha...Thanks Jeff! Still trying to get to you in MD! :thumbup:

Scott Lee

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You are the only one in this thread directly speaking to 'chopping money in parking lot'. How can you say you never heard of it?

I am sure you can get all the action you want, if you want to bet on that spread too.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Scott - Aranas is AKA Dodong Diamond, or DD for short. Which is also what my daughter calls me :)

Did we ever hear the table size they’re playing on? It could make a difference

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Dodong means "Kid", so Dodong Diamond = "Kid Diamond". Not sure where the Diamond part of his name comes from.

Yeah kinda means kid or young man or special young man. I’m learning the Filipino nickname and phrase culture is abundant lol. They have so many different words and names for people that convey a lot of info.

http://beingfilipinoonwrongsideoftown.blogspot.com/2014/06/filipino-terms-of-endearment-and.html?m=1

I don’t think I saw dodong on that list but saw it elsewhere with a few meanings. This just gives you an idea of some of what’s going on.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Yeah kinda means kid or young man or special young man. I’m learning the Filipino nickname and phrase culture is abundant lol. They have so many different words and names for people that convey a lot of info.

http://beingfilipinoonwrongsideoftown.blogspot.com/2014/06/filipino-terms-of-endearment-and.html?m=1

I don’t think I saw dodong on that list but saw it elsewhere with a few meanings. This just gives you an idea of some of what’s going on.

As long as you're not learning about dildo diamond or diamond dildos.....not that there's anything wrong with that.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Aha...Thanks Jeff! Still trying to get to you in MD! :thumbup:

Scott Lee

Well if you get to MD you better give me a shout. Let's go hit some.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Dodong means "Kid", so Dodong Diamond = "Kid Diamond". Not sure where the Diamond part of his name comes from.

They said he was a jewel of a player growing up.
Hence Diamond. Pronounced THE YA MON there.
Saw him play Pulpol in an open air cockpit, I mean pool hall, back in 2018 down there.
DD is a rarity among Pinoy players. He has a very conventional setup and simple stroke.

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member

The match is being played on a really tight 9 foot Diamond, probably the tightest in the room that we always use for matches. If you saw any of the other action I've done there. Shaun Wilkie Vs Shane Van Boening (Wilkie won this) with the same format, Earl Vs Shane, Jayson Shaw Vs Svb it's the same table.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
The match is being played on a really tight 9 foot Diamond, probably the tightest in the room that we always use for matches. If you saw any of the other action I've done there. Shaun Wilkie Vs Shane Van Boening (Wilkie won this) with the same format, Earl Vs Shane, Jayson Shaw Vs Svb it's the same table.

Nice! The ways things were shaking out I thought sure it was a little table

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I know things can change pretty fast with which player is hot at the moment, but from my recollection Wilkie and Aranas played a 10 ball money set at bank shots during the Maryland state championships this past year or so. I believe Wilkie got a big spot too, like the 7, and lost pretty handily to Aranas. I’m a big Wilkie fan as he’s the hometown player and knew he was not favored but damn it was not pretty.